PGP : We lick it before we click it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Note the word before he touches his beard is Fuck. :shifty: Just sayin'.

Video is uploading as we speak.

Your max size is 130x130 Wild, Interference doesn't allow bigger.

Innocent women who love U2 solely for their music.

:lmao: *dies*

The last sentence cracks me up. :lmao: Innocent? I don't think innocent women can even SEE Pleba - it's obviously blocked for the sake of their poor virgin eyes. :lol:

Their eyes, their eyes. :shifty::lmao:

Thora is joining me in a pretty dress setlist party :rockon::nerd: As still got mah dress on. :love::lol:

Okay, now that I see you're here, Jem, here you go. :kiss:

001.jpg

Solidarity, sister! :hi5: :lol: It's a crummy picture, but it was the best I could do. :D

:shocked: There's a Finding Nemo Musical????????

This. Must . See. :love:

I assume its at DisneyWorld. Wants to go nao!! :hyper::love:

At least you have us ?? :hug:

I LOVE that I have you girls. I also love that Thora and Amy are dressing up for the setlist party so I don't feel so alone. :love::lol:

:hug : Dude, that's so shitty! And cause of such a stupid miscommunication. That blows.

But on the upside, now you can spend the night with us and the band? We got live feed tonight!

2 other people couldn't go so don't feel so bad now. And I get mah girls and boys. :love:

: shifty: That beard can tickle me any place, anywhere anytime.

Me too. :shifty:

Aw Jem that sucks. : ( :hug:

Thanks. :heart:

Holy shit dude! that's like super awesome! Their mouths even move along!!!! :love:

This. I wanna go. :sad: After the tours over PGP outing to Nemo the Musical. :lmao:

I love Finding Nemo the Musical!

I've seen it many times at Animal Kingdom!

<Disney Freak!: wink:

:jealous:

I love Disney but never been there yet. :sad:

Jem, if you're still here, I'm uploading a pic for you. Won't be putting it up on FB, but I will post it here. :giggle :[/QUO\

:love:

And here is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Dear lord. :faint :
bonogrinbeardscratchdvd.gif

are you trying to kill us. :faint:

I am about THIS CLOSE to starving to death. I am pretty sure my options are

a) Get up and go make tacos.
b) Marry Edge in the next five minutes so I can start living off room service already.

:hug: If we lived close by I'd share food with you. :hug:

< skint too.

Okay, now that I see you're here, Jem, here you go. :kiss :

001.jpg

Solidarity, sister! :hi5 : :lol : It's a crummy picture, but it was the best I could do. : D

The pics SOOOO much better than mine. :hi5: Love it. :love: My mirror was to dirty for the pic to come out. :reject::lmao:

Thanks, Drea! : D It feels weird to be sitting here in a nice dress, but ah well. : D It's all in good fun.
!

:giggle: Crazy but funny ;)

Drea pics plz. :sexywink:

Once I go back to working there, I'll grab a couple of cheap hotel rooms and get everyone into the parks free. And then probably lose my job when we get kicked out for drunken disorderly conduct. :lol:

Dude. We totally must have a Nemo PGP party in Disneyland!

Thanks girls. :kiss:

Jem, my mirror was a bit dusty too, so I stood a bit away from it so you wouldn't be able to tell as much. :lmao:

Now all I need is some jewelry and heels, and I'll be ready to go out on the town! :laugh:

ETA - dayyum, Jem! :combust: That's awesome! My dress is a lot more loose and flowy, so I could probably gain 20 more pounds and still fit into mine. You look amazing!

. I thought Bono was taking poetic liberties with that "hot as a hair dryer in your face" line in New York until I actually went to New Jersey in July - holy crap :lol:

catching up some I Knew by the time i returned there was probably going to be NEW thread! :hyper::lol::up:

Well Unfortunately Drea you ALSO ended up being IN the NYC area on one the stretches of the HOTTEST SUMMER in 10 YRS! :yikes::yuck::crack:

:cute: Pretty dresses Jem and Thora.

And Jem, I think Domo only adjusted the brightness, you can easily turn it back to lower when needed.

Once I go back to working there, I'll grab a couple of cheap hotel rooms and get everyone into the parks free. And then probably lose my job when we get kicked out for drunken disorderly conduct. :lol:

:lmao: We promise to behave. :shifty:

Now if U2 were there then we might cause trouble. :evil: :sexywink:

You're so lucky working there ( when you were there/go back :drool: )

Thora and Jem are all pretty for the show :cute: The boys will be pleased.

They didn't invite us to the show though. :sad::lol:

Dude. We totally must have a Nemo PGP party in Disneyland!

:rockon::drool:

Back
Top Bottom