PGP - We are there for our sisters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's where I should be :reject:

Enjoying a few minutes of peace before school starts? :hug:

Yeah. It doesn't start til 1 but I've been going in at 10:30 to get my act together. And the boy is watching Stuart Little. :shh: What are you up to.

Just checked out Jems 'band meetings' thread :cute:x10000

Carlos! :flirt: How YOU doin'?

Not up to much, just got my blog sorted, A&L archived, new chapter of DM posted.

bye, Z! :hug: Probably for the best anyway :shifty: :reject:

I'm off too. The bassline of Another Brick In The Wall, Part II isn't going to learn itself!

Nice seein' you Carlos. :hug: Come by more often :sexywink:

The thread is moving really slow. Where's GG lately? Off practicing bass? :wink:

:reject: yes, and playing on my DS..

:wink: I had to practice, gotta be able to play Another one Bites the Dust tomorrow!

:yippie: the present arrived today! I wrapped it in paper so I'm all set! :grumpy: the extra thing I got with it for free didn't arrive, I emailed and apparently they're out of stock... :lol: now I'll get a little baby blanket plushie(no clue how to describe it properly, but it's named a tuttel here :lol: )
I'm so gonna need that :wink:

I missed Daz! Sounds like you're hangin' in there! That's good :hug: I'd love to see your art someday. You should email me! mkfgreen@gmail.com

Thanks, zu. :hug:
I am figuring I'll have some of those purely metaphorically speaking 'feel like I've been run-over-by-a-ten-ton-truck' hours/days- and I have confidence I'll be able to get out of them, as well.

printed out your e-mail, so I can put it into my e-mail in the next few days. :D

Hey chica! I'm off and on the computer all day during the class when I can. How's the weather? I hope it's still sunny for you (but not too hot - I know New York summers can be brutal). It's not quite back up to 100 after our weird cold snap so I'm happy.

hi zu! :hug:

:love: LUCKILY---our weather has been low-mid 70F's and LOW humidity! Gorgeous!!!:love::love::love:

Instead of zipping to the subway, I've leisurely strolled taking in our glittering with sunlight trees and the gardens alll around in the brownstomes and small apt buildings.

anyway TTFN..see you all tomorrow! :hug:S

stopping for a min-- I had to check when the "Music Rising" Auction was--it's Sat, NOT Fri night.

I also added some stuff to the thread gluey set up for me.............if any one wants to read.:hug:

almost time to log out.... :hug:S

see you all tomorrow. :)

Hello hello hello

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me...

Okay, time to cut off the Floyd. Haven't listened to Atomic Bomb in a while :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom