PGP - We are ahead by a century...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D Ordered two Brian Krause movies.. Stephen King's Sleepwalkers and Return to the Blue Lagoon...
:hmm: I wonder if they're any good..

Galeongirl said:
:D Ordered two Brian Krause movies.. Stephen King's Sleepwalkers and Return to the Blue Lagoon...
:hmm: I wonder if they're any good..

Blue Lagoon :lol: Did you ever see the 1st one? With Brooke Shields? It's so awesomely bad. :lmao:

^^^^^^^^^^^
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
omg, I remember HOW BAD those reveiwes were!

I'll drop back in beofre 7:30ish.

Working on an Oak tree picture.
I traced a basic outline shape of the original drawing on acetate. I scanned it into the puter because the tree looked more like a Beech tree (I think), and I wanted this one to be ann Oak tree. So i have been rearranging & drawing new parts in Photoshop. I'll print out a copy, trace it onto good paper, and do the full drawing.:drool: :D

Art is :cool: :heart:

Hi Diane :hug:

I'm doing alright, thanks. You?

We're quite a ways from the Saint John river, thankfully and up on a hill. If the water ever did rise this high, I'd give you a ring and tell you to start building the ark :wink:

The pictures on the news are quite impressive though, aren't they? I was getting all upset because one of the farmers said some of the livestock might drown :(

I'm really great. I'm unfortunately (fortunately depending on your point of view) obsessing about my trip.

If I get to build the ark we are leaving the misquitos behind!!

The first thing I thought of when seeing downtown Fredrickton under all that water was......"I hope the used book store is ok!"

oh....and if you're sitting on the beach by the bay you must be freezing your a** off.

Last edited:
:giggle:

It was a nice day, but I found the wind to be kind of raw.

We got spoiled with those few days near 20. Now that's all I want. More heat! :giggle:

There's still frikkin snow around though.

Hi Zooey!

Last edited:
dianepm said:
:sigh: I never get to see the day...unless I get up early when I'm not working.

:ohmy: I just went into the Mr. Pussycat Deluxe thread.

Is it really what they say it is?

I miss weather... rain... wind... clouds... anything but sunny and clear. It gets VERY old after awhile.

dianepm said:
:sigh: I never get to see the day...unless I get up early when I'm not working.

:ohmy: I just went into the Mr. Pussycat Deluxe thread.

:shame: I *warned* you that forum wasn't for the faint of heart... :tsk:

:lol:

I think I went in there the first few days I was premium - and pretty much just into the "I Never" thread - and haven't been back since :wink:

:lol: Funny. I guess I don't really see the need for that but... like my mama always says "It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round"

<--- not judging at all, promise!

scene change coming up, BRB

Last edited:
Ah, is it a forum of the sexay chat?

I see.

It was so nice the other day, when it rained and I didn't have to worry about the basement leaking.

My heart goes out to all the folks affected by the flood though. And it's still expected to rise down around Jemseg and Sheffield. Beautiful area.

Back
Top Bottom