PGP...... We always see fireworks when the boys are on stage!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooky pie said:
june1990L.jpg

:drool: :drool:

:drool::drool::drool:

There's one food that I'll NEVER understand in a million years - Mushy/Mashed peas. :no: :barf:

Just wrong on SO many levels. :wink:

See you SG :hug:

I feel SO guilty. My sister is now babysitting my niece's kids tonight, and she was supposed to go with them. I feel like I should call her and offer to watch them for her, but I probably won't. :reject: If they weren't so evil.... :sigh:

bye VP :hug:

I'm going to eat dinner and babysit :|

I'll be back later- I was worried I wouldn't be back for the setlist party but that's the beauty of west coast shows!! :drool: :lol:

:wave:

VintagePunk said:
There's one food that I'll NEVER understand in a million years - Mushy/Mashed peas. :no: :barf:

Just wrong on SO many levels. :wink:

See you SG :hug:

I feel SO guilty. My sister is now babysitting my niece's kids tonight, and she was supposed to go with them. I feel like I should call her and offer to watch them for her, but I probably won't. :reject: If they weren't so evil.... :sigh:

i live here and i HATE mushy peas VP :barf: as you said theyre just wrong, im in the minority here though, most people love them im such a :reject::lol:

if theyre evil, dont bother, you'll just regret it when you get there!your sis must be brave to sit them though :|

bonoishot said:

i live here and i HATE mushy peas VP :barf: as you said theyre just wrong, im in the minority here though, most people love them im such a :reject::lol:

if theyre evil, dont bother, you'll just regret it when you get there!your sis must be brave to sit them though :|

Yes I hate mushy peas also! Dirty minging things!

Back again after my yummy chick curry! :drool: Mrs Darcy's rite SG - you don't know what you're all missing over there! The best food ever :up:

Us brits have great terms ya know :wink:

9 out of 10 restaurants are steakhouses??? :huh: sounds very boring to me :yawn:

Well since i seem to have scared everyone away i'm going to go off&watch some tv :wave:

Back
Top Bottom