PGP-wandering tickets are welcome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going in and out. I need to go and make something to eat. I just had dinner, but I'm hungry again

:hyper::hyper: bri

i was sooo stuck with doing some crap at home I couldn't ev en think about the meteorite shower!

Aww :hug:

There's still time!

Try to get out sometime this week while there's still a good number of them flying around up there.

it'd help to find somewhere dark too...away from the city a bit? or even a park? Tho I fear you wandering around alone in the dark :hug:

Thora :hyper::hug: How are you?

Bri :lemonlove::love Just under 5 weeks till I see you. :hyper::drool:

Forgot to say HUGE thanks to VP for posting the remainder of the travelling tickets in the last thread. Was awesome to see them again. :lmao::love

:lemonlove:
:hyper::hyper:

I'm so excited to see you hun!
I really really hope we can be near eachother in line and stuff too. :heart:
Waaaay better than 5 milliseconds! :love:
I'm freaked out about how early the line up my start at, I want a good spot, it's my only show and I want boi to be impressed too (heh :cute: ) but I'm not sure there's any way in heck I could talk the rents into an overnight, so I guess I'm just gonna have to try and plan for an early arrival.
I might have gotten tickets easy as pie this time, but planning my escape make me feel like it's 4 years ago! :lol:

I leave for an hour and I missed 3 pages

While impressive these days, a few years back an hour could have meant something like 20 pages. :ohmy:

:cute: Those were the days. :lol:

No Ruff to seduce my father this time though :sad:

Speaking of which, where is Dis these days? She hasn't checked in in a long time. :scream: I miss her. :(

I know! DG and I were talking about her the other week. I thought for sure she'd reappear with the tour. :( I miss her too.
I gotta see if I have her email addy somewhere still

No Ruff to seduce my father this time though :sad:

:sigh: And I got to witness (and some might claim take part in) it.

:shifty:

Hopefully since next year's NA leg is supposed to be in the summer, that'll be better for many of us to travel.

I know! DG and I were talking about her the other week. I thought for sure she'd reappear with the tour. :( I miss her too.
I gotta see if I have her email addy somewhere still

She just had to go and have kids and get all "busy" with them, didn't she? :rolleyes:

:wink:

Yup - you either spent a lot of time attempting to catch up, or just asked for a brief summary of what had happened. :D

Aww, I miss Dis too. I think she posted right around the time her 2nd was born, but other than that I haven't seen her in ages.

:sigh: And I got to witness (and some might claim take part in) it.

:shifty:

Hopefully since next year's NA leg is supposed to be in the summer, that'll be better for many of us to travel.

I'd vote for "took part in" :shame:

:p

And hopefully indeed, it'd be awesome to have a big TO meetup thang again. :heart:
Plus we need Wild! It aint the same if it aint a Ruff n Wild party. ;)

She just had to go and have kids and get all "busy" with them, didn't she? :rolleyes:

:wink:

LAME.

I'm totally disappointed in her. :tsk:

We just want her a lil bit! Aren't kids supposed to learn how to share? :sad:

Also, I've finally *finally* been reading thru some threads about GA and stuff. So apparently either the front centre of the outer rail, or back rail of the pit are usually the best spots?
And, how long before the shows are they letting people in??? I'm hearing so much talk of bathroom breaks - while on the field. We didn't do that on Vertigo....like any good car ride, you pee'd before you got goin. heh
Also, it sounds like some lines aren't starting as early as I'd expect (ie, 11am for some?)

I'd vote for "took part in" :shame:

:p

Well, your dad seemed fine with you standing up with those nice people you'd just met that day after that, didn't he? I'd say we made a good impression. :wink:

And hopefully indeed, it'd be awesome to have a big TO meetup thang again. :heart:
Plus we need Wild! It aint the same if it aint a Ruff n Wild party. ;)

Definitely! :up:
Also, I've finally *finally* been reading thru some threads about GA and stuff. So apparently either the front centre of the outer rail, or back rail of the pit are usually the best spots?
And, how long before the shows are they letting people in??? I'm hearing so much talk of bathroom breaks - while on the field. We didn't do that on Vertigo....like any good car ride, you pee'd before you got goin. heh
Also, it sounds like some lines aren't starting as early as I'd expect (ie, 11am for some?)

Oh, and stuff about people taking chairs and stuff in too?

Correct about the spots. For letting people in, I'd say maybe around 6:30-ish?

Last tour, I had a very strict fluids/peeing regime I was following. No fluids after 3 pm (and very few after noon, really), and then I'd sip on a bottle of water during the show, and drink like crazy when we got out of the show that night. :nerd: :lol: I remember Ruff lecturing me that I was going to get dehydrated. :cute:

About the lines starting, that's not the impression I had, I thought most had at least some people camping out, but I could be wrong. And in some cities, some of the lines were into the hundreds in the very early morning hours. I suppose it differs by city, but I think Toronto will have some pretty hard core early people.

Chairs and such are allowed in line like they were last tour, till security has you put them away an hour or so before entry. No chairs inside, though. That's what you mean, right?

Who has a Friday evening wedding, and then schedules it to start at 4:30 pm OUT OF TOWN?? :| I mean, it's even out of town for the bride and groom and all their families. 6 or 7 pm would have been better. Meh, I hate weddings, and I'm PMSy. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom