PGP - Waiting for the next showing of RockStar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Name variations can be so evil sometimes :hug:

So, now that the topic of names has been discussed seemingly to death, what's new?

Yeah, it's been pretty hot this summer. Unfortunately, it looks as though the heat will sustain through August, which is when I have band camp and will be spending a good hunk of my day outside marching and running laps.

Anywho, I have to go eat dinner, and will be back soon. Later, girls.

I wish we would get a thunderstorm or two or three tonight, though. It would break this heat.

I think it's supposed to go down into the 80's tomorrow. You know it's hot when you say something like that! :lol:

Hey, are the rest of the plebans watching the Rockstar results show?

Once again, I forgot it's on.

I'm not having the best day. I got shampoo in my eyes so I couldn't wear my contacts today :sad: Then things didn't go well at work. :|

But I did find some job leads to apply for! :happy:

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad day :sad: Rockstar was on at 8 tonight, so I imagine they're off doing something else now. Either way, they should be here :madwife:

I have a few sims clips tonight:

The neighborhood
neighborhood.jpg

goweldy.jpg

Owen and Weldy :cute:

:love: the photo booth photos of Drea and Billy on Drea's wall. :cute:

OMG, I have a perfect first date!

even if it is a sim date :giggle:

No, I haven't seen the Woody Allen movie ads ... I may have to go see that movie now, though ....

Last edited:
:laugh: He looks good in the trailers for it :yes: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0457513/

And it was a very nice first date, outside seating at a trendy restaraunt for dinner and drinks and then into the club for some dancing... and stuff :sexywink: :lol:

I wouldn't mind having a sim date (or a real one :drool: ) like that! Of course, Sim SG never gets that far, or rather she just skips right over the whole 'date' thing and goes right to bed :eek: :shifty: :lmao:

alright I have a pretty serious headache happening - I'm going to go get some tyelonol or something

Hopefully I'll be back in a little while :wave:

Back
Top Bottom