PGP - Time to indulge in all things chocolate-covered...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Okay. Funniest realization I've had in awhile. I KNOW Drea's a knitter. And yet I still read her sig as "My yam stash..." I thought, wow she must really like sweet potatoes! :lol:

bonoishot said:
Sicy sent me a request for (fluff) friends. I now have a pet dolphin :hyper: ive always wanted one. :lol:

:lol:

I'm gonna go give you a bunch of gifts now :drool:

:yuck: Sooooooooo over chocolate after Easter :lol:

Hows mah gurlz??? :hug: :kiss:

Wild :kiss: :flirt: :sexywink: I had hot flushes all day after talking to you and NI today.....:faint: OMG.....HOW do Irish accents make you go weak at the knees???? And you, you sexy thing, sound more and more sexy each time - how could Bono resist you???

Drea said:
We know that cheer in Canada too... :wink:

*is tempted to do it if Ali ever comes to TO, just because :evil:*
I dare you! :lol:

WildHoney said:
Ok so i'm getting another Tattoo :shifty:
Oooh! What/where? :ohmy:

bonoishot said:
OMG i have requests dating back to valentines. sorry if anyone sent me something and i didn't add it. :reject: I guess i should check this more.
I'm hopeless with facebook... the requests pile up and then I ignore most of them cos I can't be bothered looking at them all ... :reject: ... It's nothing personal, I just spend all my computer time on here instead of Facebook.

<-- Facebook snob :uhoh:

Gluey! :hug: I was gonna text you today cos it'd been a while since I heard from you... but then I got stalker paranoia (and also work got busy and I forgot) :reject:

I miss our Bionic Kiwi! :kiss:

zuropa_fit said:
^ Okay. Funniest realization I've had in awhile. I KNOW Drea's a knitter. And yet I still read her sig as "My yam stash..." I thought, wow she must really like sweet potatoes! :lol:

:lmao:!

Btw Ali... don't tempt me :evil: I might just do it to prove I can :wink:

Alisaura said:

I'm hopeless with facebook... the requests pile up and then I ignore most of them cos I can't be bothered looking at them all ... :reject: ... It's nothing personal, I just spend all my computer time on here instead of Facebook.

<-- Facebook snob :uhoh:

:lol: Glad to now i'm not the only one. I don't go on for a few days, they pile up, then i get more, then i just get frightened by how many i have and too lazy to go through them. Im gonna try keep on top of them now. :yes:

I had to ignore alot last night, mostly the older ones. I don't have enough time to keep up with eveything as it is. :lol:

My dinner is almost over now.

See you later girls. :hug::kiss:

Back
Top Bottom