PGP - Time to indulge in all things chocolate-covered...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm gonna have to win the lotto to get to all these far-flung concerts! Even if I am living in the UK at the time... I'd better get a well-paying job :lol:

Yeah, PLEBAn Girls Party at Bono's! :yippie:

I say that and this comes to mind....

Ali Hewson: I sense a disturbance in the force. :yikes:

:lmao:

Let's move the party to Ads' bachelor pad in London. Ali doesn't have to worry then. :evil:

*cough* :shifty: I mean, of course :angel:

:wink:

Last edited:
Whatever works! It's all good. I'm sure Mr.Z wouldn't mind if I went to London for a U2 house party (as long as there are no actors who want to go running with me!! :lol: - sorry, inside joke)

zuropa_fit said:
Whatever works! It's all good. I'm sure Mr.Z wouldn't mind if I went to London for a U2 house party (as long as there are no actors who want to go running with me!! :lol: - sorry, inside joke)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Everyday is MOOBDay. :up: :drool:

Especially when it's been over a month since the last RSOC. :reject:

Everyone's been talking about or having weird dreams lately... :scratch:

I dreamed there was a fancy dress party last night and U2 was there... and possibly a bunch of us as well :yippie:

I looked like an older Judy Garland for some reason :huh:

Leaving for my crochet retreat weekend tonight after work (yarn and silliness and alcohol, oh my! :giggle: ) I expect there to be a bunch of pages to catch up on when I get home on Sunday! :wink:

:wave:

Alisaura said:
Everyone's been talking about or having weird dreams lately... :scratch:

I dreamed there was a fancy dress party last night and U2 was there... and possibly a bunch of us as well :yippie:

I looked like an older Judy Garland for some reason :huh:

:lol: Everybody's having weird dreams... it's all YOUR fault! you started it with your fic!!!!

Think of all the consequences :uhoh:

:wink: My dreams are still normal.. tho they're now not about only one person, but the two B's switch days or so.. one day it's the one, next the other... so nothing uncommon about that!

Drea said:
If it was fancy dress then maybe that was your costume? :wink:
Well yeah, but I didn't know my face would change too :lol:

Galeongirl said:
:lol: Everybody's having weird dreams... it's all YOUR fault! you started it with your fic!!!!

Think of all the consequences :uhoh:
.... :ohmy:

I just hope the consequences are better in real life!! :yikes:

*apologises for fic-related strange dreams* :uhoh:

Nice that the Bs are taking turns, GG! :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom