PGP-Slow down boys, untie our lace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

snapshot_d2849722_b289cf35.jpg

:love: wow! Love all the decorations sg!

Anybody here??? *pokes thread*

I don't lurk :shifty: :lol:

this is my home page, so when I log on to the internet for something else it automatically signs me in here, too :reject: I really should go back to invisible to avoid the confusion

:hug: I'm all right, why are you meh? Feeling all right?

Just the BS going on with my dad and some health issues right now. I really don't want to talk about it.

On the plus side, I got a (RED) t-shirt from the Gap and a pair of Uggs over the weekend. Nothing like materialism to distract one from life's problems. :love:

daygloeyes2 said:
Just the BS going on with my dad and some health issues right now. I really don't want to talk about it.

Sorry to hear that you're struggling with that, I understand not wanting to talk about it at the moment. If you need to vent, you know how to reach me, though :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

On the plus side, I got a (RED) t-shirt from the Gap and a pair of Uggs over the weekend. Nothing like materialism to distract one from life's problems. :love:

That's what it's there for! :D I want a (RED) shirt, and the (RED) i-Pod :heart:

Hey Britt and Thora :hug:

Hey Thora, SG, and DG!:hug: :hug: :hug:

DG! I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. Since we're in a similar dad thing you know I'm here if you need it!

How are you all? SG, I can't wait to go RED shopping either:drool:

Thora, how's the job going?

daygloeyes2 said:
Thanks SG. I know, and I appreciate it. :hug: :heart:

To add to my frustration, someone just mentioned fudge. Now I want some! :scream:

Aww Fudge would just hurt your teeth and make your tummy ache, anyway :wink: :hug:

It helps me to think of that stuff that way, at least. I'm only 30 and already being scolded about watching my cholesterol :grumpy:

Britt, it's going well. There's not much for me to do, so I have lots of time on my hands.

Today all I have to do is look over a drive on our computer and suggest some ways it can be organized, because right now it's a mess! :giggle: Then, I'm going to be looking extensively at our website and suggesting improvements there as well. So that's not much to do in 8 hours, but that's okay. I'll definitely have a huge workload once I come back from my vacation.

Back
Top Bottom