PGP-Slow down boys, untie our lace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
Achtoon Baby is brilliant stuff. Especially Bun! :cute:

...is it bad that I think U2 look really good in the punk picture?

Yes. That could be the most unsettling thing I've ever heard. Thanks.:tsk: :sexywink:

I won't lie. It mildly disturbed me.:ohmy:

They always look good:drool: ..well except for that whole mullet incident.:yikes: I'm going to go head off for a couple hours sleep now. It was nice talking to you Chass and Weldy!:hug: :hug:

I think I'm going to have to force myself to go to bed, even though I'm insanely tired, I just don't want to go :sigh: I swear, I'm like a four year old, somethimes :tsk:

I'm going, I'm going, I promise. I'm gonna close this window and not open another one.

Good night!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Call me Chass :) It's short for Chasity, but most people don't call me that. Babydoll called me "Chassy" in another thread, and she and I are gonna have words about that when she gets back from Hawaii. That's a big nono with me :wink:

:laugh: Can I join you there??? She still calls me Ingy every now and then... I really HATE it when she does that :p

:evil: I could call her now and wake them all up, it's 4 am in Hawaii.... but no, I'm not that evil!

:shifty:

no I'm not...

Wild, your avi's are coming up, sadly I had Bono cut out of his background, and accidentally pressed cancel :banghead: now I hafta start again!

:lol: this one's gonna be my best yet, mainly because that pic you sent me is just brilliant!!!!!!!
I'm recycling my christmas hats tho, I can't find many good pics,, and this way I don't have to cut them out each time :D
Got a pic yet Weldy?

:D enjoy them

bonochristmaswildkopieig3.jpg

Avatar size, sadly it turned out a bit small... I could edit it, but that means no queerish Bono hand :)giggle: )
bonochristmaswildkopieaii4.jpg

JezSnape said:
Sorry to pop in again, after just saying night, but i think I might be insane... The picture posted of the girls in Hawaii... the one standing next to Kaf... isn't that DG? :reject: I tried to compare the pictures in the photo thread, but I don't know :shrug: It doesn't look like Babydoll, tho...

Right, I'm off for real now... Night:hug:

I wish :sigh:

Stopping by to say hi. I'm at work right now and waiting for the woman who's training me to be ready for me. I get to sit at my new desk and slack off for an hour I think. :D What a way to start the day, huh?! :wink:

I probably won't be here much today (if at all) so I'll try my best to hang out with you gals tonight.

Hope you're all doing well! :hug:

Yup, I sure am! All I've done so far is set up my phone, change my signature for my emails, and organize my desk. :lol:

I'm getting a bit restless, so I'm hoping things will get going soon. :D

Sounds good :D and you still have time to come here too!

:uhoh: I'm not so sure if I got this job.... I was supposed to be called back today, but the guy didn't call... so I called the supermarket, and they said he had a day off :huh: so they would tell him I called and he might call tomorrow.... I dunno tho...

Yup, I still have time to check in.

I'm STILL doing nothing! :uhoh: :lol: I do have a manual to read that I'm almost finished, but other than that it's been a very easy day so far! It's good because my head is still bothering me after my migraine yesterday.

I hope the guy calls you soon! Good luck! :hug: :up:

Is it bad to have nothing to do or not??? :lol:

PLEBA's been boring all day, since they flooded Hawaii..... so yea, I'm bored :D

Have my exams wednesday... so might want to learn some of that, but then again, tomorrow I have a day off so a full day to learn for them!

Galeongirl said:
Is it bad to have nothing to do or not??? :lol:

PLEBA's been boring all day, since they flooded Hawaii..... so yea, I'm bored :D

Have my exams wednesday... so might want to learn some of that, but then again, tomorrow I have a day off so a full day to learn for them!

It's good and bad. I feel a bit guilty for slacking off, but then again my supervisor gave me permission to do so, so I shouldn't feel that way. :D I'm just a goody-two-shoes at work. :tsk: :lol:

Good luck with your exams! :hug: Man, I always hated doing those. I would have much rather written a paper or done some sort of other project. Exams stressed me out too much.

It's looking like I won't be doing anything until after lunch now. :D That's in about an hour.

:tsk: Goody two shoes!

:lol:

well I hate exams too, because I'm too lazy to learn :bad part about being smart, since I made the first four grades of highschool without doing anything, but last year I got into trouble.... I'm trying to change it this year, but it's not working.... I just can't concentrate myself on studying! can you believe I've studied more this week than the whole last year?

It's shocking and awful, isn't it?! :wink: I'll try to be worse, I promise.

Well, it's off to lunch I go. I should start doing SOMETHING productive after lunch. Maybe. :lol:

:tsk: that way you'll never learn....

the key is... :yawn: your desk should be very comfy..... now lay your head on your arms..... and fixate on our pretty boys.... god that? :sexywink: Good... now try not to snore!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom