PGP:Quick! Turn On The AC! Bono In Leather & U2 Are Running Circles Around Us!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jem :hug:

I am glad you are starting to feel better DG:hug:

I hope everyone else is having a great day!:D

So I just had sushi for lunch. :drool: I've discovered a new favourite: Philly Roll (crab, salmon, tuna, avacado, cucumber, salmon skin) and it has a nice spicy sauce on top. :love: So delicious!!

:panic : Omg, I'm on at the same time as Jem and Wild! :panic :
:heart :

:hyper::love::heart: I replied to you in old thread from when I missed you yesterday.

Excellent. While others are in the GA line, we'll be stalking Chuck Bass! :lmao :

:lmao: I bet he knows people :shifty: so could get us a backstage pass aswell so no need to queue in GA line. :lol:

Wild. :clonelove: :love::hyper:

Amy. :hyper::hug:

Maybe so! :hmm: :hyper:

CT is on right now, maybe a Discotheque snippet in a second here... ??

I just turned off the feed. I'm sure it'll be a pretty standard setlist from here on out. If there's any change, it'll probably be in the encore.

I LOVE shows, it's so exciting to be there no matter what they play, but following along just isn't the same, when the set is so predictable.

Remember last tour, when they used to change things up regularly? I really, really, REALLY want them to go back to low-tech, simple shows so they can do that again. :heart:

Every now and then I get excited enough that I'll sit through a crappy feed...but generally I can't be bothered.

Besides, I've been spoiled a few times when I've randomly caught awesome feeds...or video :combust:......and now I just can't go back.

ETA:
And Jem, I caught your replies in the last thread :hug:
How are you?

It IS!! Maybe we can assign one person to post the setlist, and if anyone else "shouts" out the song other than that person, we can bitch slap them. :wink : :lol :

:lmao::love:

Hugs back from Sarah! :hug :

Aw, Craig! :heart :

He's obviously very bright, and he knows a good plan when he hears one. :wink :

He is. He was like "Don't ask, don't get." :shifty::lol:

Bri, I can't believe you're here in the daylight! :hyper : I was beginning to think that you'd become a vampire since you were away. :shifty :

Vampires. :combust:

:shifty:

Jem :hug :

jem's mum :heart :

Thanks. :kiss::hug:

I'm only listening to the songs I really love for the rest of the set (ie: probably only 2 more songs :lol: ). Otherwise it's just too much U2. I can only listen to them so much before I start getting sick of them. :lol: :reject:

Jem :hug ::heart :

:kiss::heart:

:hyper: Only 11 months til I see you. :lol: I will try to be more awake this time, was soo tired in September. :reject::lol:

Jem :hug :

Thanks. :hug:

So I just had sushi for lunch. :drool : I've discovered a new favourite: Philly Roll (crab, salmon, tuna, avacado, cucumber, salmon skin) and it has a nice spicy sauce on top. :love : So delicious!!

Mmmm. Sushi. Sushi in Montreal maybe? :sexywink:

Maybe so! :hmm : :hyper :

:hyper::lol: And we'd spend a good part of the show staring at him. Apart from when Bono walks past in THOSE pants. :combust:

Mmmm. Sushi. Sushi in Montreal maybe? :sexywink:

:hyper::lol: And we'd spend a good part of the show staring at him. Apart from when Bono walks past in THOSE pants. :combust:

You actually eat sushi?! :hyper: :lol: :reject: Sorry - I just know you like really plain food, so I'm surprised if you do actually love it! :wink: :kiss:

Umm, yes! :drool: Last night I watched the Victor, Victrola episode. :combust: Good lord is he ever delicious. *fans self*

He is. He was like "Don't ask, don't get." :shifty::lol:

Vampires. :combust:

:shifty:

Exactly! :lol:

In the Turin pic thread last night, Cori compared leather pants Bono to Angelus. :shifty: :drool:

I'm only listening to the songs I really love for the rest of the set (ie: probably only 2 more songs :lol: ). Otherwise it's just too much U2. I can only listen to them so much before I start getting sick of them. :lol: :reject:

Every now and then I get excited enough that I'll sit through a crappy feed...but generally I can't be bothered.

Besides, I've been spoiled a few times when I've randomly caught awesome feeds...or video :combust:......and now I just can't go back.

I find that if I listen to shows from this tour too much, I get burned out on them *very* quickly, probably because they're so similar. And I've only watched the dvd a handful of times...maybe 3 or 4? and the last few times, I skipped through a lot of it

Back
Top Bottom