PGP:Quick! Turn On The AC! Bono In Leather & U2 Are Running Circles Around Us!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had to mention that when I came into pleba, it said 69 viewing....how appropriate!:lol:

mmm... smut and inuendo :drool:

But you were thinking it :cheese:

No, I haven't finished the essay yet. Worked on it off and on 'til 11pm or so last night but the one page, 1 inch margin limit is killing me!

Yes, yes I was. You mind reader.... :angel:

OOooo, my gosh I know those woes well. Just ask my poor friends who have edited essays for me....my verbosity is legendary. I can't help it!
When you're ready...I'd be happy to try help you slice and dice it a little. I'm generally better at doing it to others than my own (isn't that always the way?)

I was really sleepy, but now I'm looking at the photo thread, and I'm suddenly not so tired any more. :wink:

I'm still waaay behind (hee hee - behind), but I'll catch up on all the pictures eventually. :D

:lol:
Something keepin you up, eh?

I started at the end, and am working my way backwards.....All the good stuff keeps getting requoted :drool:

Oh man oh man oh man....

I have not gone perusing through the pleba picture threads in a very very long time....

It's official. I've re-caught the B-man bug. Hard. Where do I sign up for decontamination? :drool:

Decontamination?? :ohmy: Noooo, stay on the dark side! :shifty:

And in honour of all those who have come before..... :angel:

48677862650ebbed76abo.jpg

4868410112a7b1a24455o.jpg

^ :lmao:

I don't care that you've all probably seen these before. These belong in PGP threads. :drool:

YES. Yes they do. :up:

And I also have to chime in with the Bri-two-days-in-a-row excitement! :happy:

In one of the pictures of him riding the mic (dirrrty!!), his coat looks kinda like a cape. :D

And I echo the happiness that Bri is making more regular appearances here! :love:

Aww, you girls are gonna make me blush :heart:

Now, when is Wild usually on?
We have much......to discuss. :shifty:

It is imperative that me and that lovely london lass catch up so we can discuss such things as.............bono's pants. Well, mostly just Bono's pants.
:mac:

We've missed you, so we're happy to have you back! :love:

She's generally on in the afternoons, my time. Maybe like 3PST, so 6EST-ish? Maybe a little bit earlier than that...

Well, I'm really off now. Time for sleep - I'm crazy tired again. G'night, all! :hug:

And in honour of all those who have come before..... :angel:

48677862650ebbed76abo.jpg

4868410112a7b1a24455o.jpg

^ :lmao:

I don't care that you've all probably seen these before. These belong in PGP threads. :drool

*eeps*
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

.....not ME!
i hadn't seen these!!!

it seems that my at home connection couldn't handle
the bigger, *ahem* and bigger Bono pics
in the other thread!!!!
In several pages all I I could see/it would show me was
Bono from the chest - up.
Omg, I swear!!!!! :lmao:

BUt just maybe my computer wanted me to see some of
:drool: the hottest Bono pics ...right here with mag PGP gals.
only no one is here right now.... :sad:

:wink: that's ok.
i'll sure see enough of you tomorrow ....er...later today!!! LOL

Good morning! I love that pic!:drool: WTF....I missed Carlos in here!:lol: It's the leather...everyone is coming to Pleba now!!!:wink:

Hi ladies :hug:

Well, I'm lazy, so I'm copying my facebook status :lol:

After 6 days of crying, moping, not plucking my eyebrows, reading trashy Jacqueline Susann books, and gorging on cereal and popsicles, I got myself out of bed today and applied for a new jerb.

Back
Top Bottom