PGP: Now Interviewing Applicants for World's Best Band....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome to the world of tomorrow :wink:

Hope you feel better soon, Drea :hug:

I think the ### thing started with Wild making a typo... Either her or Sicy decided it was a Pleban perversion code or something :giggle:

Hey Weldy! :hug:

Ali, if you can download something from the Internet you can use iTunes. It's very easy. :wink:

In fact, I need to synch my iPod before Sunday afternoon. May as well do it now. :wink:

hey, dazz! :hug:

I saw I Am Legend at Christmastime. Not the cheeriest film to see on that day ... :ohmy: And I don't see a lot of horror movies, either.

jobob said:
hey, dazz! :hug:

I saw I Am Legend at Christmastime. Not the cheeriest film to see on that day ... :ohmy: And I don't see a lot of horror movies, either.

:ohmy: :ohmy:

on Christmas day? EEEEKKKKKKK!

I really have to as I now start to get more time again at weekday art study go onto the IALwebsite and see the Art Director/CGI?live shtoty & miniture matting/blue screening etc.
:drool:

HORRIFYING scenery but incredibly done!!!!!
I recognized besides the obvious almost every street/area he was on/by ..........

I was sort creeped out intermirttenly for the next day or 2 when i (mostly because of time) was in more quiet areas at night....or by some place with wearing awayness to it.

In fact me & my sis were kinda creeped out when we got to one area of the subway sation were were on after diner (after the movie) becaUSE it IS in the process of being fixed up-- but it looks ALL decrepit now.....

:ohmy:
THANK GOODNESS they didn;'t aDD IN A SCENE into or iIN the subway it self!!!!:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Last edited:
Hi folks :wave:

Haven't seen I Am Legend... although I was impressed with how they made London look empty in 28 Days Later! Must have been just as tricky for NY.

Drea said:
:ohmy: I was just checking my credit card statement for this month online and they've raised my card limit $2000! :ohmy:

:ohmy: cool!

save some of that for the next tour!:hyper: :hyper:

that was the ONLY way I got those 8th row seats just in front of the ramp Adam's side (and Bono seemed to favore that side for going on the ramp that night )so with Binocs it was damn:drool: :drool:

I got on line for the Tix drop, had my credit cardxx with the $300 dollar increaSE I'd gotten 4 mionths earlier.

some folks were bitchinf g in LS that htey thot the zombies were lame and there were some bad ? :hmm: CGI.....

don't know what they were comnplaining about.....

I got so choked up everytime he went down to the East River and broadcasted.......

See I didn't know he was a docotr and the whole angle that took off from that. Nor did I know there were goong to be flashbacks...

all i knew he was the last one normal alive and there were the zombies.....and that NYC was toast (so to speak).
SO it turned out to be a MUCH more intersting film than I went in expecting.

I think was a REALLY fine film. Very tense and then jolting, but without a lot of gore. Enough to make it realish......

and ooooo those "devil dogs" as some one called them .

some fabulous cinematography ......

It's been raining here today... There are a whole bunch of lemon-scented gums around an intersection I drove through on the way to the shops, and the smell around there is just heavenly... Granted, having that particular type of gum tree there isn't the smartest idea, cos they like to drop their branches with no warning, but they smell fabulous after rain :yes:
</random>

:ohmy:

oh dear.......dropping branches suddenly :uhoh:

but wow...the smell! :happy: sounds fascinating!

:hmm:
must look up gum trees! :D

I know Eucalyptus <sp> they're fascinating too!

Nature HAS it's terrifying/dangerous side, but OMG:ohmy: the ***ENDLESS WONDERMENT, amazing, beautiful ***"things"/beings/scenery etc. *swoons*

Last edited:
Pizza :drool: Sounds like a good night :up:

Had a lazy day, as usual... just trying to convince myself that I want to go practice bass for a bit :lol:

Must... get off... butt....

Back
Top Bottom