PGP:Learning how to save a life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What? It's Friday night and no one's here? :ohmy:

SG, I loved the sim Christmas toga party clips. :lol:

I'll try again some other time this weekend (even though I have shopping to do and a party to attend in real life). :wave:

redhotswami said:
sharpies are like my favorite scent ever. why cant those fruit-smelling lotion shops make a sharpie scent??? :(

:giggle:

:ohmy:
:yikes:

I don't have alot of allergies < thank the Powers :yes >- but what i do have tends to be mostly "industrial" vs nature -- and that INCLUDES strong magic-markers smell.....
....eeeewwww gives me a headache & throat is sore after too much use.
Solvents and stuff - gak ---- i'm more sensitive with those than the average person. Lot of stuff I couldn't use in Art COllege or afterwards.

:(

STILL no one here?! :madspit:

:wink:

TOGA Holiday party!

THat's the first time I've ever seen my sim in a toga! :happy:

i did notice in the back {same clip i think as where i'm in toga...looks like sim!carmel was NOT happy for some reason [ she has the Red "minus" symbols ]

:huh: and who's that sim!guy who appeared to be bald? :scratch:

:giggle: what a great face on sim!sarah - pointing up at the mistle toe!

and Mac's jacket is perfect!

~~~THANKS for the sim!fun SG !~~~:hug:

Last edited:
180px-FreddieLjungberg.jpg

24_jpg_w300h405.jpg

Freddie :drool: Thanks Jez and Wild! :lol: I would've never known about him if it weren't for you :D

Did I mention that he's a Calvin Klein model, too? :sexywink:

Last edited:
redhotswami said:
^ :lol: yeah....but I think if I go back there I'll just look at the same *highlights* again. Old habits die hard.

Wow though. Just...wow. So...does he do anything? Is that guy a model, athlete?

He's a Swedish footballer who currently plays for Arsenal in the English Premiership. He is currently the club's longest-serving player, and captain of the Swedish national team.

He's also a Calvin Klein Underwear model :shifty: obviously :wink:

HI SG! :hug:
< :giggle: waves buh-bye to Drea & Co. >

well for several annoying small reasons happening with a very short period of time .i was kinda glum traveling up here from Art Studio..........

but i am feeling better . :)

:hyper: looking foward to start getting my Holiday Decorations up.

I got my old stuff, reccent stuff and af ew small new ones that 2 will become 2 separate wreaths......

One with 3 royal blue bells on lighter blue ribbon --will be donein deep twilight blues and white/silver night and the stars.....

the other will be white & gold ribbons and little stars garland for the wire wrapped gold star with dots of the lazer-cut TINY paper dots glued on to it

IF they come out good enough..............since i now have a < cootchie coooo> teenie digital camera, i'll take some pics, upload them at Art 'Puter class, and send them to you SG. Then maybe you can post them here.

BELEIVE me this'll take a WHILE for me to get it together here! :Lol:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

IF they come out good enough..............since i now have a < cootchie co> teenie digital camera, i'll take some pics, upload them at Art 'Puter class and send them to you SG. TThen maybe you can post them here.

BELEIVE me this'll take a WHILE for me to get it together here! :Lol:

I'm very glad to hear you're feeling better now :heart:

I'd be happy to help you share pictures of them if/when you want to. I would like to see them :yes:

Back
Top Bottom