PGP.....Just a bunch of girls looking for a......Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night Galeongirl :wave:

I'm doing good Thora :)
I took a walk along the sea wall yesterday. Nothing like getting some fresh sea air :D

Mucca said:
Night Galeongirl :wave:

I'm doing good Thora :)
I took a walk along the sea wall yesterday. Nothing like getting some fresh sea air :D

I love walking along the Seawall! :love: I haven't done it in ages. I should get down there sometime this summer. :up:

ThoraSEB said:

I love walking along the Seawall! :love: I haven't done it in ages. I should get down there sometime this summer. :up:

:yes:

I had the best hot dog from the concession stand. It had fried onions in it :drool:

But it probably isn't as good as those irish sausages right Wild? :wink:

:hug: Hi Thora :) :hug: Hi Mucca

I think I'm finally getting back onto level ground with my computer stuff again :dance: Things have slowed down enough that I might even have time to re-write Chapter 31 for OOC :hyper:

I have the first four chapters done in what I HOPE will be the final draft of my novel, as well :D At least final enough for my copy-writers to proffread it for spelling mistakes and such ;)

I'm doing good Sami :)

I just finished d/l the first season of Grey's Anatomy. I'm sort of watching the first episode right now.

Hi everyone! :wave:

SG, fantastic news about the chapters!!

Grey's Anatomy :drool: you'll be soooo hooked, Mucca...

Hi Mucca and Sami! I know, Mucca, I haven't seen you in such a long time. I was swamped with work in the spring (paying the price for missing so much work during the tour) and then I was out of the country. It's great to see everyone again.

Sami, when is your Bon Jovi show?

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Ruff :hug: :heart: :) How are you?

i'm so happy for you, that the writing is going well. And I envy you--I have really feeble discipline when it comes to writing. I never know where to start and then I edit so much that I end up tossing everything. the only way i got through my dissertation was to basically just write without re-reading, till the end.

anyway, kudos to you :hug: i can't wait till you are published!

So, my future uncle's stepsister ( :lol: ) is Oscar de la Renta's personal assistant. :ohmy: :drool: I wish I knew, I wouldn't have bought a dress for the damn wedding! She's getting my uncle a tux for like $300. (they are normally over $1000) But she gets to go to all the fashion shows in Italy and Paris and she sits front row and stuff. :jealous: She also is a personal dresser person, for example Diane Sawyer won't let anyone else shop for her. :laugh: I wish I knew her better! We'll have to mingle at the wedding. :wink:

ruffian said:

Sami, when is your Bon Jovi show?

A week from today. :drool:

sami0201 said:
So, my future uncle's stepsister ( :lol: ) is Oscar de la Renta's personal assistant. :ohmy: :drool: I wish I knew, I wouldn't have bought a dress for the damn wedding! She's getting my uncle a tux for like $300. (they are normally over $1000) But she gets to go to all the fashion shows in Italy and Paris and she sits front row and stuff. :jealous: She also is a personal dresser person, for example Diane Sawyer won't let anyone else shop for her. :laugh: I wish I knew her better! We'll have to mingle at the wedding. :wink:

:drool: that is SO cool! though i know one woman who used to be a personal assistant and it was a thankless job in lots of ways...but damn, discounted clothes, fashion shows...awesome!

ruffian said:

:drool: that is SO cool! though i know one woman who used to be a personal assistant and it was a thankless job in lots of ways...but damn, discounted clothes, fashion shows...awesome!

Yeah, no time for a personal life. My aunt told me that she's running around so much, she barely dates. That's a major drawback, but I guess maybe she doesn't want to settle down and have kids and stuff.

And yes, it is awesome in many other ways. :drool:

She also grew up in the same neighborhood as Bon Jovi!! :ohmy: :drool: My aunt said she saw pictures of her fiance with his stepsister and Bon Jovi. :combust: They don't know him anymore though. :(

sami0201 said:

A week from today. :drool:

and mine's a week from friday. i just heard today that the people in the GA are....erm....a bit different than the U2 crowd.

I'm picturing lots of women with bad perms in tube tops and cut-off jean shorts. :rockon:

:giggle:

ruffian said:

and mine's a week from friday. i just heard today that the people in the GA are....erm....a bit different than the U2 crowd.

I'm picturing lots of women with bad perms in tube tops and cut-off jean shorts. :rockon:

Very stylin' I must say.....:lol:

sami0201 said:

Yeah, no time for a personal life. My aunt told me that she's running around so much, she barely dates. That's a major drawback, but I guess maybe she doesn't want to settle down and have kids and stuff.

And yes, it is awesome in many other ways. :drool:

She also grew up in the same neighborhood as Bon Jovi!! :ohmy: :drool: My aunt said she saw pictures of her fiance with his stepsister and Bon Jovi. :combust: They don't know him anymore though. :(

i saw an interview with him at his house a while back...nice digs! new jersey, right?

and you should definitely mingle with personal-dresser woman :wink:

who's wedding, and when?

ruffian said:

:lmao:

I wish I could have done GA, but my uncle has to work all day, and I'm sure he wouldn't wait in line anyway. :sad: We did get pretty good seats, considering we got them 2 days ago for face value on ticketmaster. We're in section 119.

15645s.gif

Back
Top Bottom