PGP..In and out...in and out.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a good dinner Fly and sweet dreams Jemma :hug: :heart: :hug:

Thanks guys. This really did save our bacon. And someone will be getting some love later. :drool: :giggle:

Oh and guess what else came in the post today?! :hyper: I totally forgot till I saw the package. :drool:

Bono kissing your shoulder tenderly, as you sit on the edge of the bed :faint: :combust: :combust:

SG - Don't know if you read earlier but i was telling you how brilliant i thought your Bono cap was and it sent shivers right thru me just as it does to the girl in your story!!!!! :D :heart:

Bye Fly&Jem :hug: :hug:

Is it possib;e for me to get the audios of the 3 NYC/Msg shows i went to.......how is it done and who would i ask...since I don't pay as much attention on that matter. But now that I've had my new show/album-music experiences...........

How is the CHi DVD and why are peole woRRied ABOUT AN UPCOMING mILAN dvd ??
HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO LOOK AT THAT THREAD YET!

susanp6 said:

SG - Don't know if you read earlier but i was telling you how brilliant i thought your Bono cap was and it sent shivers right thru me just as it does to the girl in your story!!!!! :D :heart:

:hug: Thanks Susan.

I'm feeling pretty blah about my writing later; so thats definitely nice to hear :heart:

Anyone want to see some of my winter photography? I posted two of them in the 'This land is your land' thread over in LS the other day, but I've been scanning in some of my pictures today.

Since I had told someone I would get working on that so they could see :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
Is it possib;e for me to get the audios of the 3 NYC/Msg shows i went to.......how is it done and who would i ask...since I don't pay as much attention on that matter. But now that I've had my new show/album-music experiences...........

Some of the main complaints about the Chicago DVD are that the crowd seemed flat (although people who were there swear it wasn't), and shoddy editing/poor selection of shots (many Hamilton releases seem to be the same in this regard).

I think people are looking forward to the Milan DVD (has it even been confirmed yet? As far as I know, it's just an assumption that it's going to be released) because European crowds are notoriously more lively, there is a different setlist, and the stage/screens/graphics are different/bigger, and may translate to dvd better than an arena show?

That's what I've gathered from reading, anyway.

It was def well written SG, as is everything that i've read that you've written - um, does that make any sense? That's me as usual geting everything wrong! :huh: :banghead:

Yes, that was quite the naughty ideas that were going thru my mind while looking around all the beds!!!! :ohmy: :giggle:

I'll do thumbnails so you don't have to be subjected to the bigger pictures if you aren't interested

This is the view to the West from my front deck (the house in the background is my closest neighbors, and it look almost exactly like my house :laugh: )

My Driveway

This is a view from my bedroom window

And the view facing to the East from my front deck

dazzledbylight said:

Dazz if you give me the dates of the shows you went to I can try to find them and download them and burn copies for you. :hug: If they are out there I'll hunt them down. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Wow SG, lots of deer around your place!!

:lol: Yeah, thats a fact. We just saw a doe and her two young deer yesterday again which we hadn't seen in awhile.

We watched her teaching them to walk this spring, and now they've gotten SO big, they're almost as big as her :heart:

SG I love the pictures!!!! Its so beautiful there. :drool: The deer are so serene looking. Like they just belong there. :yes:

I got the Unbroken Spirit Amsterdam dvd bootlegs in the mail today and they are :drool: Anyone interested? :wink:

dazzledbylight said:

What dates are they?? The other night probably isn't available yet but give me the others and i'll tell you where you can download

WOW!!!!! It's gorgeous where you live SG! :love: :cute:

I'd love seeing the deers! They're so cute! :wink:

How's about this for a thread idea: PGP...... Bono's a king-size on a king-size? Crap or what?

susanp6 said:
WOW!!!!! It's gorgeous where you live SG! :love: :cute:

I'd love seeing the deers! They're so cute! :wink:

Yeah, I complain too much. I know how fortunate I am in a lot of ways. It is lovely here. :heart:

and I love the deer, too. My mom isn't as crazy about them eating her garden, though :huh: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Yeah, thats a fact. We just saw a doe and her two young deer yesterday again which we hadn't seen in awhile.

We watched her teaching them to walk this spring, and now they've gotten SO big, they're almost as big as her :heart:

Awwww!! :cute: Sarah and I want to come over! :lol:

We had a groundhog family living in one of our sheds a few years back. They'd come out every evening all spring and summer to graze on the grass!! They even used to eat the flowers in my flowerbeds, and I didn't even care. :happy:

But let a kid touch one of my flowers and I'd be all :rant:

:lol:

Wild you got it baby. I'm going to try making copies of it tonight. Its in PAL format so it should be good for you to be able to play on a regular dvd player or your puter.

Susan that thread title works for me. :yes:

VintagePunk said:

Awwww!! :cute: Sarah and I want to come over! :lol:

We had a groundhog family living in one of our sheds a few years back. They'd come out every evening all spring and summer to graze on the grass!! They even used to eat the flowers in my flowerbeds, and I didn't even care. :happy:

But let a kid touch one of my flowers and I'd be all :rant:

:lol:

:lmao: Thats so sweet. I love having opportunities to watch stuff like that. We also have a flock of Wild Turkeys which we watch and a whole lot of Bunnies (My mom is at WAR with the Bunny Rabbits, though... they and the deer eat her roses :lol: )

Russty Cat said:
Wild you got it baby. I'm going to try making copies of it tonight. Its in PAL format so it should be good for you to be able to play on a regular dvd player or your puter.

Susan that thread title works for me. :yes:

Thanks:hug: I'll have a little lookie for stuff in my collection. I'm sure there's something i can send you :hug:

Russty Cat said:
SG I love the pictures!!!! Its so beautiful there. :drool: The deer are so serene looking. Like they just belong there. :yes:

I got the Unbroken Spirit Amsterdam dvd bootlegs in the mail today and they are :drool: Anyone interested? :wink:

I'd love to trade you for something! I don't have a dvd burner and my cd burner isn't working. :( But I do have a dvd recorder now. The only thing I have that a lot of people don't seem to have is Achtung Baby: The Videos, the Cameos, and a Whole Lot of Interference.

Back
Top Bottom