PGP..In and out...in and out.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

:hug: SG I'm doing good. Got the kitchen cleaned, got some knitting done, and there is no school for mini-cat tomorrow so we get to sleep in. Woohoo! :giggle:

Well, thats always a plus :up:

:yawn: One last picture before I head off to bed

JTHBonoCC45.jpg

:shifty: The stuff dreams are made of :sexywink:

Night all :hug:

hey, 'cat' DEEETAILS take time to TYPE OUT!!! :p :wink: :hug:

it was.............higher & higher..........:drool: :love: :drool:

we were about half way back just past the ellipse......... in ??335 row H

Binocs reaaaally helped!

Crowd was engergized. the guys were ENERGIZED!!!
Edge & Adam were out on the ellipse a fair amount!!! Of course Bono was there as well.

I though Edge was extra "on fire" on several songs...the one that jumps to mind esp was :drool: UTEOTW !!!

I loved EDGE & Bono chasing each other around the eliipse several times during UTEOTW, too!:drool:

I was thrilled they did UTEOTW and MW. I think my sis was, too, because she HATEWD the ZooTV Giants Stadium concert..............we were 4/5 ths of the way back & half-way up the Top Tier :BLEAH: BUT iit because of the shaking of the stadium....it just freaked her out-----so she was miserable

THey did an incredicle version of BTBS weaving hmmmm when Johnny comes marching home

and a very powerful SBS with rockk the Casbash weaving in and out { :lol: }

on both of these the "snippets"weren't just put in on at the end they were juggling back and forth between the main songs and the "snippet" songs.............. gah! THAT was Amazing!!!

Bono was sometimes hoarse but then he'd be fine and was on key usually...there were PLENTY of times when he was singing......just powerfully and gorgeously!:drool: ANd he was very engergetic!

I'm beginning to like electric co more esp the instrumental part..........
see i was never big fan of the total boy album......i just was stunned and amaized with IWF/OOC single.....AND the live review NYR gave them for their Battle of Britain Tour/ London MARQUE Club gig AND the long interview done the next day and printed 7 months later.......so Iwas going to continue to follow them, look for when i could catch them live. I liked MORE dongd on OCT,and WAR was the "breakout" really much more totally "catch fire" experience without having YET, then, seen them live!

sort of like the "payoff" for following them that far in the earlier times.

He did Miss Sarejvo again !!!
I forgot when LAPOE kicks in at the show so i was like Aaaaaaaa! when i heard the opening notes.

the very end was sort of abrupt/ weird but you can go to read my comments about THAT AND PATI's performance in setlist nyc 2 pt lll .... she was powerful/dynamic and quieter and sweet for one particualr song "peaceable kingdom" sweet almost lullabye structure sound.

Last edited:
Dazz! :faint: That is just so cool! I loved when they did UTEOTW at my show its so great live! I'm glad your sister had a better time this time. I can imagine it being really scary with the whole thing shaking. :eek: I'm so jealous you got to hear Rock the Cabash! :drool: :hug: I'm just so glad you got to go! :heart:

dazzlingamy said:
ooooh Dazz that sounds awesome!!! :drool:

I can't wait till March now, before i couldn't read reviews without feeling a little :sad: thinking they're wern't coming, but now they are....i get so excited reading all of them! :D :D

:wave:

I know how you feel in the sense that for a while i had to not be here in PGP even LESS than i'm able to get on public or cafe comps ...because so many of my friends here had so many shows to go to in the fall leg

We had been shut out of any fall gigs IN the Spring and were strugging to get tix.

Some of my friends if U2 was there first fav band {Springsteen is} if they'd been really shut out of Bruce shows they might of gone for E-bay if ETS hadn't worked out for them.

where in they didn't want to go to e-bay for u2.

We'd actually been shut out of Spring as as well two friends got seats later and Miroslava was very kind cause sh'd seen me wailing repeayedlty that I {we'd} been shut out and I was the one with very modest extra income........who had little options then And she hooked me up to check with someone who's person they were taking had just decided not to go.

I had a unlooked for credit increase in summer, hadn't spent any of it yet so when i got on MSG's cancellation line i was able to go full scale and go for the top price and was BLESSED with the first great seats I'd ever had with them after 23 yrs of seeing them live :love::drool: 7 rows up in loge seats right by the begining of the walkway on adam's side! OMG!!!!!!!!!

I am very :happy: :hyper: :happy: that you Aussies are getting a visit again at last!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom