PGP: He's got the submarine AND the gasoline, baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have to bring this here as well...

bonosmokinhotargentina3-2011.jpg

Is that new, comet?

Thanks Dazzled! :hug:

Have a great time GG! (even though you probably won't even see this...) :hug:

I only got half of what I wanted to do done today. Keep getting calls, texts, then my neighbour cornered me when I was taking the trash out my back door, and that was good for about 45 minutes. It's like "people, I have things to do today!" :scream: :lol: Suppose it's my own fault for wasting the morning on the internet. Still need to get groceries and cook a couple of meals for next week. I'll do that tomorrow. And I'll get started on laundry tonight, and finish that tomorrow.

Ok, I was wrong! All of the boys make smoking look sexy! :shifty::shifty::shifty:

(with the exception of The Edge. Somehow I can't imagine it!)

It's new, from Argentina, as far as I know VP!

Okay, thanks!

If I were Ali, I'd find all the Cuban dictator hats and throw them in the trash when he wasn't looking. :shifty: :wink:

eta - yeah, I was going to say, I've seen lots of pics of Edge smoking!

eta again - for the record, my wine from last week still seems to be good. :up:

Mmmm... I love all those smoking pics! :drool: Filthy nasty habit. :tsk: But so fucking attractive for some reason.

Made it to my parents' place safely. We did a bit of shopping and are now relaxing before we go out to eat at my favourite restaurant. :drool: I thought we'd go tomorrow, but I guess we're going tonight, and they have something else cooked up for tomorrow with some more family members. It's so funny, my dad told me right away that they'd made a reservation, and he mentioned that we were going to eat early so that they could get me home in time to watch the hockey game (the restaurant doesn't have TV's). :lmao: Oh, they know me SO well! :wink:

I think I'm going to take a quick nap soon. I'm so comfy and cozy, and sleep is good.

I'll be popping in and out for the next few days. Hehehehe, in and out. :wink:

Awesome, Thora! :up:

You all seem to have very mixed feelings about smoking. Either you'll find me repulsive, or I'll set off some sort of Pavlovian smoking U2 response in you, and you'll all molest me. :flirt: :lol:

Most of my friends in college smoked, and it honestly never bothered me. I dated a smoker for a few years, and the only thing that bothered me were him taking smoke breaks ( stopping a DVD, or having to go outside if we were out at a bar).

He never tasted or smelled like cigarettes, and he only smoked outside. I definitely react to people who smell like old cigarettes and smoke - that is so frigging gross.

But for the most part, I don't mind being around smokers. And it's so weird - I don't think it's cool or sexy when anyone does it in person, but sometimes it looks cool cinematically or in photographs. weird.

I've never smoked. A cigarette, that is. :shifty:

Most of my friends in college smoked, and it honestly never bothered me. I dated a smoker for a few years, and the only thing that bothered me were him taking smoke breaks ( stopping a DVD, or having to go outside if we were out at a bar).

He never tasted or smelled like cigarettes, and he only smoked outside. I definitely react to people who smell like old cigarettes and smoke - that is so frigging gross.

But for the most part, I don't mind being around smokers. And it's so weird - I don't think it's cool or sexy when anyone does it in person, but sometimes it looks cool cinematically or in photographs. weird.

My husband smokes, but it's outside. I usually don't mind all that much, except in the winter when I have to dart out in the cold to grab him if the phone rings for him or something, lol.

I've tried it over the years, but never found it all that appealing. However, that said, if one of those Irish lads was holding one out for me... :shifty:

And you didn't inhale, right? :wink:

Yeah I agree on the photo thing, there are some pics of Bono doing it that are damned beautiful. :drool:

Smoking that is! :ohmy:

My husband smokes, but it's outside. I usually don't mind all that much, except in the winter when I have to dart out in the cold to grab him if the phone rings for him or something, lol.

I've tried it over the years, but never found it all that appealing. However, that said, if one of those Irish lads was holding one out for me... :shifty:

You may want to cover your ears before I say this. I have a friend who bummed a cig from Adam, he lit it for her too. She kept that cigarette butt for years! :lol:

I'd still have to decline, because I'd take one puff and start coughing my lungs out, and they'd probably point and laugh at me instead of thinking how sexy I was. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom