PGP: He's got the submarine AND the gasoline, baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure, I've never done it! The kids seem to like it though. There is an arcade too where you can earn tickets to trade in for prizes, and they are doing that too. Next year, I am doing a Lego themed party. I need time to plan that one, since it will be a house party!

Oh lasergaming is like you wear a big piece of body armour which has lights on it on the belly, back and shoulders, and a laser gun attached. There's two teams, red and green, and your goal is to shoot as many of the other colour. You hit by hitting any of the lights, there's one on the gun too. :D Great fun!

Oooh lego is awesome! Gonna build a house of Lego? :wink:

zu, that is SUCH an awesome story! :lol: :love:

VP, glad things are going well. :hug: I totally understand about the dry heat bothering you - it gives me nosebleeds as well. That's so strange that people are aware and uncomfortable with how warm it is, but nobody does anything? :lol: I'd be looking for the thermostat so I could turn it down. Hopefully you'll be able to bring in your humidifier.

Have fun at your son's party, Amy! Laser tag is so much fun!! :D

When I woke up this morning my ankle was really stiff and sore. Great. :rolleyes: We've got a group run this morning, but I'm just going to walk again and take it easy. Then hopefully we'll have a nice breakfast out, I'll come to de-gross-ify myself, and then it's off to my parents' place. :)

Yeah, it's not pleasant, that's for sure. I've been going in the bathroom once or twice a day to put a little vaseline in my nose. But then within an hour, it feels dry again. I keep my house well humidified, it's like a rain forest in here. :lol:

Sorry about your ankle, that really sucks. :( But yay for your visit! And early happy birthday!!! :hug: :hug:

6 am? :crack: Woaaa that's not healthy! Why are you up that early?

Perhaps clean a bit of the house now, do nothng for a while and clean the rest latter?

Yup. Gotta be in Amsterdam at 8, means I have to take the 6.55 train. :sad: Do not want to get up at 5.45. Do not want.

Thanks :D And I'll miss you guys. This place is FAR too addicting.

:giggle: Laser tag? Sounds like fun! Is it a bit like lasergaming?

That's the time I get up every day now. By the time I have a coffee and wake up, then get ready, take care of the cats, I have to be out of the house by 7:30 or just after, to start work at 8. It's healthy if you get to bed early enough. :wink:

Yeah, I've started tidying a bit already, filled the sink with dishes. I just don't want to. :grumpy:

Oh lasergaming is like you wear a big piece of body armour which has lights on it on the belly, back and shoulders, and a laser gun attached. There's two teams, red and green, and your goal is to shoot as many of the other colour. You hit by hitting any of the lights, there's one on the gun too. :D Great fun!

Oooh lego is awesome! Gonna build a house of Lego? :wink:

That is what it is! For the Lego party, I'm just going to buy buckets of Lego throughout the year, and then let them build. I'll make the plates out of Lego, and the cake will look like Lego...it will be fun. We had too much going on this year to do it.

For previous jobs, and when I was in school, I'd shower at night and have my stuff ready the night before, and I wouldn't get up till 30 minutes (maybe 20 on bad days) before I had to leave the house. I can't do that anymore, I hate rushing around in the morning, I need time to wake up. I still shower at night, so at least I don't have to do that.

For previous jobs, and when I was in school, I'd shower at night and have my stuff ready the night before, and I wouldn't get up till 30 minutes (maybe 20 on bad days) before I had to leave the house. I can't do that anymore, I hate rushing around in the morning, I need time to wake up. I still shower at night, so at least I don't have to do that.

With my hair being super curly, I always have to shower in the mornings. The curls go flat and messy when I sleep. :lol: On weekdays I get up at 6am, but don't leave for work until 7:20-ish. I like to have lots of time to wake up, sit in front of my special SAD light, drink some coffee and just get used to being vertical and conscious. :lol:

Thanks for the early birthday wish, btw! :hug:

Okay, time to go "running" now. See you girls later!

With my hair being super curly, I always have to shower in the mornings. The curls go flat and messy when I sleep. :lol: On weekdays I get up at 6am, but don't leave for work until 7:20-ish. I like to have lots of time to wake up, sit in front of my special SAD light, drink some coffee and just get used to being vertical and conscious. :lol:

Thanks for the early birthday wish, btw! :hug:

Okay, time to go "running" now. See you girls later!

If I added showering into the morning routine, I'd have to get up at 5. :crack: :lol: My hair is fine, I just blow dry it at night, and then all I need to do is straighten it in the morning, takes me like 5 minutes. :up:

Have a good run/walk! :hug:

That is what it is! For the Lego party, I'm just going to buy buckets of Lego throughout the year, and then let them build. I'll make the plates out of Lego, and the cake will look like Lego...it will be fun. We had too much going on this year to do it.
:lol: That sounds really cool. And kids always love Lego so they'll be nice and relaxd throughout the day.
Then again, they're kids. They're never relaxed.

Wow. :lol: I can't evne imagine that. I always get up at least an hour before I have to leave, half an hour for shower and getting dressed, half an hour for breakfast. So used to routines it kicks my ass if I break it. :crack: Which means a 5.30 alarm for tomorrow morning. Yugh.

Look what I found at Walmart while looking for summer clothes for my son. It was in the boys' section, and I ended up getting an XL for me. Not bad for $5.

100_4889.jpg

Property of Clayton? :drool: YES PLEASE!

:lol: Nice!

My walk was good this morning. We did close to 10k. Oy. I'm super tired, and in a few minutes I have to go drive for a few hours. :lol: Ah well, it will all be worth it. I'll probably pop back in here later tonight or something. Enjoy your Saturday, everyone! :hug:

Good! I hope it becomes a regular part of the setlist. I have the you tube video open from the other night, but haven't even watched it yet. :reject: Bad fan!

Just an fyi for you girls who are trying to stay spoiler free - this is a welcome change, but not a particularly huge surprise, and it's only one song. FWIW, if it were me, I wouldn't worry about staying spoiler free until they hit North America again, I wouldn't expect any major changes or surprises then. :)

Back to housework. :crack:

Have a safe trip, Thora! :hug:

Good! I hope it becomes a regular part of the setlist. I have the you tube video open from the other night, but haven't even watched it yet. :reject: Bad fan!

I watched it the next day. I gave up worrying about spoilers back when I discovered setlist parties, lol!

It's a great video and I'll probably watch it a ton of times today. I already have the bootleg ready to go since odds of live feed for tonight are slim.

Just an fyi for you girls who are trying to stay spoiler free - this is a welcome change, but not a particularly huge surprise, and it's only one song. FWIW, if it were me, I wouldn't worry about staying spoiler free until they hit North America again, I wouldn't expect any major changes or surprises then. :)

Back to housework. :crack:

Have a safe trip, Thora! :hug:

You should watch it. It's NOT what you think it is!!!!!!

I do really hope they keep this one in.

:crack: I was internet free for an hour. Man, I didn't realise what a disaster life can be without internet.

:lol: Hi, I'm GG and I have a problem. I'm addicted to the internetz.

:sad: Normally I can restore it by unplugging the modem/router and plugging it back in after a minute. I tried that three times and it didn't work. I unplugged it, took out the ethernet cable and switched the powerswitch. Pfsh. That worked.

Well at least I got a bit on that paper done.

:wave::wave::wave:
a quik hello/bye

gg have a great trip

VP yay for making it through the 1st week and having continued complements along the way! And liking your team!!!!:applaud::applaud:

dry as desert, huh? hope you can get a mini humidty thing in there :hug:

i forgot what else I was going to say.....:huh:

super rushed....

so have a great weekend everyone!
see you Monday:heart::hug:ssss

can't wait to see the opening of the show w the song!!:drool:

oh yeah great story zu!!!!:up: enjoy the rest of your mini-vacation!:hug:

That's so.. I don't know. For some reason it's sexy to me. :uhoh:

Smoking is bad. Smoking is bad. Smoking is bad.

Smoking Bono is damn hot. :combust:

And on that note, I leave you guys. See ya the 15th! ;)

Back
Top Bottom