PGP:Ha-ha-Happiness is More U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: Had the scare of my life last night. Cleaned my laptop and defragged register, restarted.... suddenly a green screen(my default colour is blue). Tried to login, took ages, then it loaded a standard profile because my user profile couldn't be loaded. :sad:

Tried some shit, wouldn't work. Googled it, apparently the problem lies with Advanced Systemcare and Windows 8, it was the register defragging that messed me up. Luckily I had a system restore point from when I updated my phone last week, so I could return to that point. Phew.

Watched "Brokeback Mountain" again for the first time in years this weekend and it killed me dead. So beautiful and hauntingly depressing.

Immediately felt the need to then go watch "Jackass: The Movie."

that systemcare, W8 has built in good shitsnits :wink:

:angry: I´ll send 1000 truckloads in June then

It does? Against malware and all that stuff? Care to recommend some? I'd love to kick ASC out if I get a replacement that does everything that program did(except the privacy thing, I do that with CCleaner as I can save cookies of sites like Interf). I don't have a need for clearing my entire browser history apart from cleaning up. :wink:

lol I didn't even know I had those! :lol: Thanks! I got Firefox yeah.

edit: I get a "this app has been turned off and isn't monitoring your computer" message.

if you got other malware checkers they typically turn that off, so get rid off 3rd party tools and turn windows 8 one on again

That window isn't coming up. As I said it gives the message above...

Maybe I deleted it when I kicked off all the windows 8 apps shite?

56962_original.jpg

(ignore my limp hair. it had been raining most of the day meh)

56224_original.jpg

Lil CK picked out this particular poster/picture to get his pic taken in front of.

56748_original.jpg

The "setlist" lmao. Yes, I know, Streets being first throws the whole damn thing off. Nope, not being picky at ALL. :lol: (And yes, knowing MW was in there made my wee heart shatter into a thousand happy pieces.)

57298_original.jpg

Lil CK all settled in his seat and ready for the show. And not a moment too soon; within a minute or so of me getting this pic, they announced it was lights out time. LOL

first snow is coming this week

:|:tongue:

hoooo boy gaaaa

I'd offer my condolences BUT your a Fin and you've chosen for other reasons to stay in such a snowy cold country (or :lol: extra part of your country)

:)

:hug: good luck w it.

oy yeah earlier than usual or around the norm?

liked the rastorbater :lol:

Yeah I'm learning to do that on Photoshop - take a digi-photo, upload it. then put in grid guide lines on a seperate layer to mask the sections it into 4/6/8 'boxes', make the massked sections then print each of those boxes on letter, or 11x17 paper :hyper:

sometimes tho some have come out not in the size i want but I trhink I'm finally getting the hang of it :applaud:

:wave::wave: hi every one!

Thanks so much. :heart:

And yes, laser U2 was awesome. Especially when my boy was SINGING ALONG.

...it made me think that somehow, someway, U2 fans should try to arrange to get together at various planetariums and get the facility to show Laser U2.
Could you imagine the lot of us? Singing along to old U2 songs while we watch awesome laser lights? :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom