PGP-Forget Doctor McDreamy! We need an Irish doctor! STAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you! :D It just seemed like a good idea. Of course now that I think about it a bit of Dr. McDreamy and an Irish doctor would be a good thing. :giggle:

:shocked:

You cannot *forget* McDreamy! :wink: I'll take McDreamy AND an Irish doctor, thankyouverymuch. :lol: :drool:

I missed McDreamy this week. :sad: Damn Oscars. :madwife: :wink: I can't wait 'til Sunday. :hyper:

:reject: I use to have that on a record, Sami. :lol:

I'm always smutty. :giggle: Hell I'll still be smutty when I'm like 80! I was flirting with my realtor earlier today and he was so cute and was flirting back, but whispering in this really loud voice so his wife would hear us. I did a fake swoon and his wife giggled and told us to get a room. :laugh: She said I could have her husband, she wants my kids. :lmao:

I found some *ahem* powdery substances in little baggies in one of my patient's bathrooms today. :| :huh:

She was in for an infected hand due to being an intravenous drug user. But hello, why the hell would you bring cocaine into the hospital? :ohmy:

Hi Sarah! :hug: :wave:

Oooo other fun thing from today I got my special Ten Club single today which is the Pearl Jam fan club and its a vinyl record. :drool: every year they put out a new vinyl record just for the fanclub. :heart:

:lol: Sami I hadn't even thought of it sounding Irish!

Wild Dr. McDreamy is from a show called Grey's Anatomy. :drool:

Damn Fly did you smack her for being an idiot! Does she shoot up thru her hand is that how it got infected?

Russty Cat said:

Damn Fly did you smack her for being an idiot! Does she shoot up thru her hand is that how it got infected?

I should have! :lol: I was just like "Umm........" and then the nurse told me to throw it out. Bye bye cocaine! :happy:

Yeah she shoots up through her hand and her feet as well. I told her the same thing was going to happen but she obviously didn't care.

Back
Top Bottom