PGP-Forget Doctor McDreamy! We need an Irish doctor! STAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After my chem lab last friday, I had to hurry across campus to register for the conference. Along the way I ran into a friend. As we're talking she suddenly pauses and say "did you just have a chem lab?"
I say yes. Then pause as it dawns on me why she would ask such a question....
Stupid freakin mark! :madwife:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:!!

It's the most annoying thing ever! :madwife:

Or perhaps it's a trait of my clone, that's rubbing off on me. :tongue:

Ugh, I felt like crap, and was zoned out, my only purpose in life being trudging to class when all of a sudden he's walking backwards in front of me, which, seeing as I was oblvious t the world scared the freakin life out of me! :lol:
He always seems to spot me......maybe I have a giant arrow over my head and don't know it....:hmm:

Or maybe he's twitterpated :happy: :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

Sounds like love to me :love: :heart: :laugh:

:laugh:!

Perhaps, or maybe I simply amuse him?

We have a chem test on friday, and he sorta invited me to come be his study buddy :cute:, but we don't have a mutual time we can get together this week, with all the crap going on. :(
And getting together later at night isn't really possible.....
*suddenly envisions convincing parents to drive her to school to go to a boys house at night*
Oh yeah, that would go well :lmao:

Snooky pie said:

It is impossible for a red head to look like walking roadkill!:wink:

I can sure as hell try and set a record. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Are you suggesting I've won him over with my goggle marks and dazed looks?

Perhaps the mystery of the lemon avatar is what draws him back....

:hmm:

Is he taking chem, too? Science geeks do tend to flock together. :wink: :lol:

Night Snooky!! :hug:

Okay, I have become COMPLETELY addicted to CSI in the past several weeks, and have been either watching or DVRing the repeats on Spike every night. :drool:

It occurred to me the other night - the CSI guys are like the members of U2 are for SG - I can't decide between Grissom, Nick, or Warrick :scream: :combust:

Although I think I'm leaning more toward Warrick, lately. :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:tongue:

I'm the girl from the chem lab next door. :cute:

:lol:

Actually, we met at a chem introductory lab, and started chatting because we both we're in the wrong one because we weren't able to go to our proper one.

It's like nerd fate!
We've got chemistry!

:laugh:!

If I knew a good chemistry pun, I'd use it right here, right now! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I love CSI too VP :yes:

But I never had a thing for any of those three - I have a crush on Greg :cute:

Sarah's all into Grissom, and gets really pissy when any of the women on the show flirt with him, except for Sara. Because to her, Sarah is her, so it's okay. Or something. :huh: :lol:

And then we had a good laugh about her propensity for crushing on middle-aged men. We looked up William Peterson's age, and he's 53. Giles, much? :lmao:

And I REALLY teased her when we discovered that Peterson is 3 years older than the actor who plays Brass. :lmao:

Bri, there have been a few episodes lately with Warrick shirtless. :drool: Wow, what a body...and his eyes are just mesmirizing.

Last edited:
^ :lmao:!!

I reallly shouldn't laugh at Sarah........my track record isn't much better. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

Bri, there have been a few episodes lately with Warrick shirtless. :drool: Wow, what a body...and his eyes are just mesmirizing.

Didn't some MTV thing give him an award for best male body or something like that?

I think he should pick up the rockstar trait of unbuttoning his shirt. :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :lmao:!!

I reallly shouldn't laugh at Sarah........my track record isn't much better. :shifty:

Didn't some MTV thing give him an award for best male body or something like that?

I think he should pick up the rockstar trait of unbuttoning his shirt. :shifty:

Well, she sort of brought up my mini-crush on David Gilmour, so... :reject: :lol:

I dont know if he won an award for it, but damn. That man should not EVER wear a shirt. :combust:

Isn't that the guy from Star Trek? :wink: :laugh:

:lol: VP - I had one friend in high school who was always flirting with my dad :angry: I hated it :lol: but he has really unique light blue eyes... a lot of women/girls tell him how much they love his eyes :lol:

csi202895297xb.jpg

He's such a cutie :cute: :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :ohmy: :lmao:!!!

Around here, dads are never safe....:tsk

I don't suppose anyone can tell me what in the world a sprock is, can they? :eyebrow

Whose dad are you referring to? :shifty: :whistle:

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Isn't that the guy from Star Trek? :wink :laugh

:lol VP - I had one friend in high school who was always flirting with my dad :angry: I hated it :lol but he has really unique light blue eyes... a lot of women/girls tell him how much they love his eyes :lol:

:lmao: at the Star Trek thing!!!

Got any pics of your dad? :shifty: :lol:

Bri, do you mean a spork? I know what that is.

Back
Top Bottom