PGP: Duck and Cover - Here Comes the Holiday Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
p1010239e.jpg

It has been cut. :D

Good, good. She's being very lazy and old. :giggle: She learned how to meow these days! And each time she sees me she gives this little meowish noise, same as when you pet her. She got fish leftovers tonight, and stuck her nose in the dough for the cake. :wink: Now she's happily asleep.

Where do you live these days? Still in minny?

Nah, I moved to Los Angeles in 2008 and still live here, doing graduate school :nerd:

The freezing temps in MN got to be too much :crack: How's your family and all? What are you doing these days?

Ohh LA, nice! Good weather. :D

Family's fucked up, as always. lol, not the greatest topic to talk about for me. :lol: I'm still studying chemistry, tying up the loose ends, hopefully getting my bachelor by the end of the year or sometime september '11.

I'm planning to do a masters degree with education, so I can teach highschool. Not very fond of the US for that, as I wouldn't be able to teach there due to the language barrier. There's a rather large difference in regular language and academic. :lol:

Dammit I need to leave. I was just about out the door and my daughter is waiting for me. :sigh:

Stop by more often ok? :hug:

Yeah, haha.

Btw, which shows are you going to this leg? I'm getting back into U2 again :D :hyper:
This leg none. Australia was just announced far too soon for me to make it. I don't have the funds. :(

Not bad :hug:

Why have we not got together more often with you up the street from me right now? :madwife:

I think Gg needs to make a west coast stopover next year while on the continent. :shifty:

:tongue: No you need to make a Canadian stopover next year!

Can't, both moneywise and study wise. I'm lucky enough to get one week off labwork for the Canadian dates.

God this new modem sucks so much. :scream: It failed FOUR times already today. Had to reset the thing each time.

Back
Top Bottom