PGP - Dreams are Even better than the real thing? Roll on 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP - I've seen your Larry pics - :drool: (even with that scuzzy hair) And just so you know, I have to be ridiculously, fangirly jealous of you and sort of hate you for the next, oh, about 47 seconds after reading about your encounter with him. Don't feel bad though. I hated Wild and Jem for about a minute and a half today. :lol:

Is that 45 secs each?? :lol:

Exactly. He was honest, which I appreciate instead of him stringing me along. I don't dislike him, like I said, I'm more angry at myself for thinking that it would be something more. And he's not going to change. So meh. I didn't know him long enough for him to hurt me.

Ugh, I did the hookup thing where I gave myself to a guy for no reason whatsoever. Never. Again. Me=picky. :lol:

On the plus side, I got a few free drinks?

Sorry it didn't work you for you Dg :hug:

You're an awesome person and you deserve someone better then that. Someone that will walk you home after every date :wink:

:lol:

What if we go there and LMJ is staying there :evil:

Then I would love you girls forever for taking me there :love:

I think I'd need you to get my words out for me because I could just see myself freezing up :lol:

Or I'd be doing something really embarrassing like talking really loud about he sexy he is and he'd hear me :shifty:

I'm sure we're rub off on you next year :wink:

Can't wait :sexywink:

Bleh. I read something the other night about how dating in your 20s now is like this huge series of hookups, and the best that you can hope for is that one of them will "stick."

Not that it's any different for my age group. People just seem so damn cynical.

That just makes me sad.

Exactly. He was honest, which I appreciate instead of him stringing me along. I don't dislike him, like I said, I'm more angry at myself for thinking that it would be something more. And he's not going to change. So meh. I didn't know him long enough for him to hurt me.

Ugh, I did the hookup thing where I gave myself to a guy for no reason whatsoever. Never. Again. Me=picky. :lol:

On the plus side, I got a few free drinks?

Free drinks are good. :hi5:

This is probably best saved for an e-mail, but meh, I'm tired and lazy...but it really, really is great that he was honest. Truly it is, a lot of guys wouldn't have been. But don't fall into the trap of allowing that to justify bad behaviour, either. Bob was honest with me. I appreciated that, and always said "hey, he cares enough not to lie." And so I excused a LOT more things than I should have, and for way too long. Lesson learned. But I won't do it again. You shouldn't either, you deserve better. :hug:

I will also give him credit for the honesty - I mean he could have said "oh yeah, I really see this going somewhere", you hookup or whatever, and then he doesn't call you.

Well, I don't know where things are headed. I'd guess nowhere fast. I don't take things lightly when it comes to guys and I've become really picky when it comes to who I go out on dates with. And him not walking me home after I wouldn't hook up with him? Not cool. :| Seriously, be a gentleman.

exactly

Sounds like VP said everything I would have said if I'd stayed up with you last night (sorry). I wouldn't say your time with him was wasted or anything though. Dating can be healthy, especially if you take things slowly and don't get too attached. And I'm so proud of you for being comfortable enough with yourself for being able to tell him "If this is going to happen, here's how I want it and if that's not what you want, we'll part company thankyouverymuch". Some girls wouldn't do that for fear of "losing him" or something.

You rock.

Yeah cheaper than flying :drool:

Had to take chance and book it as selling out quickly :sigh:

Hope Bono ok by then

Yeah we're staying at the Hotel Metropole :drool:

Ah that's nice! I was planning to train it too, since it's during the school year I can travel for free throughout Holland, so I'd only have to pay for the last stop in Holland till Brussels. :D

Ah, that's smart indeed. I should look up hotels, though I'd love to have my bloody tickets first. :angry:

Fancy :lol: Who knows, you may have the same hotel as the boys!

:uhoh: Just off the phone with my mate at the recordstore. Told me there's a special offer on the site which may not be on for much longer. I just preordered the fancy schmanzy boxset. While I spent 60 euros on cds at the shop earlier today, and that's with discount. :lol: I'm gonna be so bloody broke.

Thanks girls :hug: I'm really not upset about it.

On a completely unrelated note, Phoebe just ran up and down the porch stairs for the first time! It was so sweet. My mom came out and she just really wanted to see her. :cute: And I never taught her to go up or down the stairs. Smart lil cookie! :heart:

Ah that's nice! I was planning to train it too, since it's during the school year I can travel for free throughout Holland, so I'd only have to pay for the last stop in Holland till Brussels. :D

Ah, that's smart indeed. I should look up hotels, though I'd love to have my bloody tickets first. :angry:

Fancy :lol: Who knows, you may have the same hotel as the boys!

:uhoh: Just off the phone with my mate at the recordstore. Told me there's a special offer on the site which may not be on for much longer. I just preordered the fancy schmanzy boxset. While I spent 60 euros on cds at the shop earlier today, and that's with discount. :lol: I'm gonna be so bloody broke.

I doubt they'll stay there but can you imagine :drool:

Yeah U2 has me broke too :lol:

Thanks girls :hug: I'm really not upset about it.

On a completely unrelated note, Phoebe just ran up and down the porch stairs for the first time! It was so sweet. My mom came out and she just really wanted to see her. :cute: And I never taught her to go up or down the stairs. Smart lil cookie! :heart:

awwwwwww :cute:

I love it when they do something all on their own :heart:

I doubt they'll stay there but can you imagine :drool:

Yeah U2 has me broke too :lol:

:wink: Would be fancy, if you just happened to have the room next to Bono's and late at night accidentally stumbled into the wrong room....

:tsk: And they say girls make you broke! Well these men cost me waaaay more money than any girl ever did. :lol: But it's a loving everlasting relationship though.

:hyper: Can't wait to see the Claw Blueprint and those picks!

Wow, GG. Goin' for the big set? I'm gonna stick with the two disc version. Can't wait to drive to Best Buy (or my local record shop if I want to spend a few dollars more - that's what I did when NLOTH came out) on Thursday, pick it up, rip off the plastic and blast it through the house.

I would love to have the super deluxe set, but not at $178! :lol: I'll get the deluxe set on Thursday, I am *NOT* having that dvd without Breathe ;)

(I will, however, have to seriously resist the temptation to skip right to CT... :wink:)

Wow, GG. Goin' for the big set? I'm gonna stick with the two disc version. Can't wait to drive to Best Buy (or my local record shop if I want to spend a few dollars more - that's what I did when NLOTH came out) on Thursday, pick it up, rip off the plastic and blast it through the house.

:reject: I just couldn't see myself not getting it. Those guitar picks and the claw blueprint dragged me over to the dark side. But I saved for it!
And got a good offer at the website of my recordstore. The boy I know there told me about it, it was 30 euros cheaper if you preorder, and I can have them send it to the recordstore for free!

The first thing I plan to do is watch it. Then get me an audio rip. :lol:

I would love to have the super deluxe set, but not at $178! :lol: I'll get the deluxe set on Thursday, I am *NOT* having that dvd without Breathe ;)

(I will, however, have to seriously resist the temptation to skip right to CT... :wink:)

OUch. That's expensive! Wouldn't it be cheaper for you to order on the US Amazon or so? :hmm:

It's apparently because Breathe's bad quality or so. And agree on the CT thing. That. Is. Gonna. ROCK.:rockon:

My brother has been freaking out all morning, giving us a little taste of what summer vacation will be like.

Well, three months ago, she would have never agreed to a group home. Now she's thinking it's the only option for all of our sanity.

Me too :hyper: I already called dibs on the home theatre system downstairs for that day.

CT :drool:

Hope they keep that in the setlist for next summer.

Back
Top Bottom