PGP: Brb, gone off to party in Montreal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YES. omg. I posted that on Facebook earlier today.

Little Miss Sarajevo and About a Bono are my favorites.

Those were my favourites too! :lol:

Now I'm paying the balance of my credit card off, paying other bills like a motherfucking adult, and then once that's done, I'm gonna reward my damn responsibility by buying a few e-books. Yay! :D

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but so many of these are awesome beyond words. U2

last.jpg

This one delights me.

I finally watched the U2.com version of AIWIY from Nashville. Then I started to sweat thinking 'I'm going to be there in a few days!!'

I am really going to miss my daughter though. :sad: :sad:

Decided to take the bag I used for my May and June trips (carryon size) plus overnight bag that can be a carryon plus my purse. If I have to use SkyPorter for the bigger carryon I will (had to do that with one of my US flights - they tagged them, put them on top of the other baggage then took them out first and placed them in the walkway between the plane and the gate while we waited... that was Buffalo - Philly I think.)

Go for now! Getting up early to do stuff never quite sounds like such a good idea in the morning!

Yup, I vote for now as well. Getting up extra early is always sucky (for me, at least). Laundry and dishes now done. Time to put those away. Then packing up my suitcase (everything's in a few piles, so it's just a matter of putting it into the suitcase). Gotta walk the dog one last time as well. :lol:

Oh, shiz. It's 10 pm here.. and I think I need a stronger allergy pill. And sleep.

Sleep is good, right? :reject:

For all you Montreal people, we need pictures of the boys! And the Claw! *:heart:'s the Claw*
Every time I hear it mentioned, I think of those cute little alien squeaky toys in the Toy Story movies. :lol:

Oh, shiz. It's 10 pm here.. and I think I need a stronger allergy pill. And sleep.

Sleep is good, right? :reject:

For all you Montreal people, we need pictures of the boys! And the Claw! *:heart:'s the Claw*
Every time I hear it mentioned, I think of those cute little alien squeaky toys in the Toy Story movies. :lol:

My mousepad is the 3-eyed aliens, and there's a button in it you can push that makes them say "Greetings, oh enlgihtened one! Oooooooh!"

I almost feel like I should bring it so I could pose with them under the Claw.

My mousepad is the 3-eyed aliens, and there's a button in it you can push that makes them say "Greetings, oh enlgihtened one! Oooooooh!"

I almost feel like I should bring it so I could pose with them under the Claw.

:lmao:

Oh, you should! But then, no one would be able to hear them... everyone would be too busy listening to the good tunes. And staring at Happy Bono. And Edge. And (hopefully) shirtless Adam. And Larry the Spanker. :shifty:

Edit: G'night. Safe travels for everyone about to fly! :grouphug:

Well, first they played Out of Control early in the set. And then. AND THEN! They PLAYED ONE TREE FUCKING HILL AFTER MOS. FOR SERIOUS.

It's the 25th anniversary of Greg Caroll's death. THEY PLAYED IT. IN THE US!!!!!

Well, first they played Out of Control early in the set. And then. AND THEN! They PLAYED ONE TREE FUCKING HILL AFTER MOS. FOR SERIOUS.

It's the 25th anniversary of Greg Caroll's death. THEY PLAYED IT. IN THE US!!!!!

Oh holy jeebus!! :ohmy: :love: Wow. Yeah, that's definitely cigarette worthy. It makes me even more excited for Montreal and all sorts of epicness being played! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom