PGP - Books and DVDs and Cover Songs - Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's Tart said:

They wont!

If we are lucky we may get 48 hours notice but I think it will be the day before the signing and it is ALL TICKET!:madspit: :madspit:

Like that's going to stop me being there!!:rolleyes:

But good luck to everyone this week this is all our last chance for a while in the UK so go for it!!!

:tsk: :shame:

And those tickets probably won't go to those fans that derserve it ie US :grumpy:

WildHoney said:

:tsk: :shame:

And those tickets probably won't go to those fans that derserve it ie US :grumpy:

careful big brother will be watching!!:huh:

oh yes as well you have to be a subscriber of u2.com as well.

Bono's Tart said:

If you get down to Abbey Road and wait from about 1pm you'll catch the band going in good luck!! Tell Bono his Hull Ladies are coming to see him again!! :wink:

:rockon:

WildHoney said:
Wayne look out for me :shifty:

Check my profile for a recent photo of me & NI:wink:

oooooooooooooh

my pic is somewhere, just look for someone wearing red converse boots :)

bonoishot said:

:ohmy: WHAT?!?!?! :sad: :scream:

God i really need to get my young persons railcard renewed so i get 1/3 off. Hope theres some leave left at work tommorow so i can get it sorted. :|

I'm too old for a young persons railcard!!:lol:

The stress is killing me so being an "old" lady I'm off to bed!! :lol:

So have fun everyone be lucky in the competition when they finally release the details and above all have fun at Abbey Road!!

Just heard that all the band came out tonight to meet the fans that were outside again!!!!!!!:drool:

WildHoney said:

Thanks Thora :sexywink:

Just keep everything crossed that we're lucky:ohmy:

Will do! But I'm also crossing everything that I win the contest to meet U2! :lol: That would be so incredible. I am usually very lucky, but haven't entered any contests lately. It's definitely time for a big win! :yes:

Last edited:
not sure.

our hotel is not near the studio, we need a txi or subway to get there :angry:
travel agent said it was in the area, its not, its 9 miles away :huh:

Back
Top Bottom