PGP: BEdge Should Always Come First!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. I know about 20 people who are at that concert :sad:

Yup. After seeing Lady Gaga I am SOOO jealous of them! I saw her open for NKOTB in 2007 or 08, but that was just as she was starting to get played on the radio, so I had no clue who she was, and didn't know any of her songs.

I get the impression that the Yahoo tweeter is slightly anti-Gaga...

Yahoo! Music: No comment on the jacket @Ladygaga. Nope. No comment. #ClintonConcert
2 mins ago via TweetDeck

Yahoo! Music: No. @Ladygaga. We didn't see that you almost slipped. Definitely didn't see that. Lol. #ClintonConcert
4 mins ago via TweetDeck

Still have yet to get a really good impression of her. She has a good voice, I'll grant her that. And she's taken a shitload of ideas and made some, for originality performance wise. But I'd rather hear Bono's voice from when he was her age as opposed to hers, and I'm biased as fuck.

Okay, that was funny. :lol:

Wonder how long this intermission will be? And that's strange that they'd have an intermission now, unless there are a lot more unannounced artists performing...

Hello, it is 12:50 am on the East coast, peoples. Give us The Edge and Bono! Right meow!

It's 12:50 and this intermission is fucking long, deserves to be a movie if only it was better, and now I want ice cream.

Back
Top Bottom