PGP - be careful when eating Bono cakes : the cream goes everywhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, feck... The new course starting on Tuesday is Philosophy of Mind... I hate philosophy...
On the other hand, it seems like my favourite teacher is coming back for a lecture...

WildHoney said:

Oops didn't realise i'd posted a Bono photo insstead on NI :lol:

He's accent is so sexy especially when he's i Ireland:drool:

But thats what you see when you're....um.....:ohmy:

Does anyone have that pic?
The one with the Bono poster over the guys face?

greeneyedgirl said:
No one invited me :grumpy:
I just snuck in...........

That's what you think. That trail of Bono pics leading to the door that we left? They were for you. You fell into our trap without knowing. :drool:

Jez, I have a deep hatred of philosophy, and every time I finished a course I'd swear I'd never take another one. But then I'd always find one that sounded interesting, and take it. :huh: :reject:

SG!! :hug:

My philosophy teachers hate me. They think I'm too "practical" for it. I mean, why ask a question, if you know you're not gonna get an answer? Unfortunately, pretty much every philosophy course they teach at my school, is required for me to take. :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:
I was just wondering how you were Wild :hug:

and I wanted to tell you Sim Edge has gone baby crazy - his goals now say that he wants six children :ohmy: !!!! :laugh:

I'm better now althoug i still have my cold, Thnaks :hug:

What does my goal say :lol:

We only have two at the moment :ohmy: Is that why you don't see us about , we're too busy trying to make more:wink:

I'm working on Sims updates - I played a lot earlier today, then I went shopping, came home and slept for three hours :reject: :lol:

Wild - I think your sims goal was to have three children and see them each married or something along those lines :wink:

Last edited:
*stuffs the stack of bono pics back under the mattress*
*shakes the hair out of her face, smoothes out her blouse, clears her throat*

I don't know what pictures you're talking about :no:

Sad_Girl said:
I was just wondering how you were Wild :hug:

and I wanted to tell you Sim Edge has gone baby crazy - his goals now say that he wants six children :ohmy: !!!! :laugh:

:lmao: Just as long as Sim!Adam doesn't get that into his head after Sim!Drea has their first one *snerk*

Poor Sim!Wild :laugh:

JezSnape said:
My philosophy teachers hate me. They think I'm too "practical" for it. I mean, why ask a question, if you know you're not gonna get an answer? Unfortunately, pretty much every philosophy course they teach at my school, is required for me to take. :sigh:

That's how I tend to be, too. :lol:

I got into a huge argument with the TA of the last phil course I took (Ethics), because one of our readings suggested that suicide should be permissible for people who come to the decision rationally. :mad: I tried to argue that people can't come to that decision rationally, and it was always as a result of mental illness. She laid out this scenario where a person had all these horrible events occuring to them, with her reasoning being that they would be correct that their life was no longer worth living. I kept pointing out that if someone actually lived through all the things she said, there would certainly be some sort of adverse mental repercussions. We went back and forth several rounds, and then she got the prof involved. There was NO reasoning with them.

Finally, I realized that in order to achieve good marks in the course, you had to essentially agree with and argue for the prof's point of view about every topic covered. So that's what I ended up doing, even though I didn't necessarily agree with them. The lesson learned? Yes, I will whore my ideals in order to get good marks. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom