One Tree Hill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtal

War Child
for those interested...I think I saw Bono's daughter on the set. I swear to God I did.

I have never watched the show, but for fans of the show...keep an eye out for Eve either being on the show, or on the set.

must of been a dead ringer.. couldn't of been her though...Can't be in two places at once. Especially on two opposite ends of the earth for that matter. As Liesje said..they all are in Aussieland..

U2isthebest said:
Bono's family went too? Any of their families for that matter. Aren't the kids in school right now?:eyebrow:

I have no idea. It just made more sense to me that they'd be together in Australia (where some of Ali's family lives), or at home in Ireland, than randomly in North Carolina.

They miss school a lot for things, Bono's mentioned several times that Ali's good at keeping them on track, and they have private tutors. He's also said that in the past they've gotten better marks after being away than when they were in school at home.

Liesje said:

I have no idea. It just made more sense to me that they'd be together in Australia (where some of Ali's family lives), or at home in Ireland, than randomly in North Carolina.

They miss school a lot for things, Bono's mentioned several times that Ali's good at keeping them on track, and they have private tutors. He's also said that in the past they've gotten better marks after being away than when they were in school at home.

Ahh! I doubt they were in North Carolina too, it just made more sense that they'd likely be at home in school, but with your info. who knows? That's interesting to know! Thank you!

I recall reading in a fairly recent interview, where Ali was promoting her Edun clothes, that she talked about being away again for the promoting, and with Bono gone on tour that she didn't like it being gone while the kids were back in school.?

I found the quote :
http://forum.interference.com/t167938.html

Back home, she has four children to organise — the school run in the morning is madness. It can’t be easy when your husband keeps disappearing off on world tours that last two years and you’ve got a growing international fashion brand to take care of.

.........None of it seems to faze her, though. “I’ve resigned myself to the guilt you feel when you drop your child off every morning,” she says.........
"So when U2’s Vertigo tour finally ends in Hawaii next month, will it be easier to get more done, or does Bono get in the way when he’s at home? “No, he’s actually great at doing the school run. But it would be helpful if he could come home. You don’t like to have both parents out of the country at the same time — neither of us likes to do that at all. But you know, it isn’t always possible.” Hewson smiles. You just know she’s got it covered. "

So maybe the kids are all home for school after all. Of course flying to America is just hours long from Dublin, and Eve could just be doing a short stint on the show. Who knows.

Oh that would be hilarious, a child of the U2 singer on a show called "One Tree Hill!" :lol:

BTW, did the show get permission from the band to use the name, or is it public domain?

No, sorry, I've got my story right, just followed thru on it. Bono's family are not in Australia.
His brother Norman and his wife Geraldine and their three kids are. Lorraine, 25, lives and works in Sydney.
Eve was just in North Carolina, and Jordan is attending school, so those girls are NOT in Australia right now.

Butterscotch said:
Oh that would be hilarious, a child of the U2 singer on a show called "One Tree Hill!" :lol:

BTW, did the show get permission from the band to use the name, or is it public domain?

Being that One Tree Hill is a landmark/park/icon here in NZ I doubt that anyone 'owns' the name 'One Tree Hill'....I could be wrong but I can't imagine there being any ownership to the name or we couldn't call it that, use it in advertising etc etc....but who knows, I could be totally wrong! :wink:

Oops, I need to add that this was in October, and I'm thinking Eve might have joined up later...but I don't know. All I know is that Eve was in North Carolina, it was her on the set of One Tree Hill. But I don't know if she played a part or what.
my friend Erika said that Eve was in town doing a "movie" and not a show.
I'd suggest be on the look-out for anything or proof of this, because I would really like to see Eve on film. She is a beautiful gorgeous girl.
AND she was wearing this "CAROLINA" finger..you know, the ones they wave around at games???
I'm confused...but I'm sure there will be light shed on the subject in due time.

All I can say is that I've toured the One Tree Hill set and it (at the time I toured it) was in Wilmington, N.C. And there was nothing in the papers here about this topic, which doesn't mean a thing, since we have the worst papers in the country!

:wink:

And that's all I have to add!

Except, CAROLINA-LINA!!! My alma mater!!!! Woot!!!!

xtal said:
Oops, I need to add that this was in October, and I'm thinking Eve might have joined up later...but I don't know. All I know is that Eve was in North Carolina, it was her on the set of One Tree Hill. But I don't know if she played a part or what.
my friend Erika said that Eve was in town doing a "movie" and not a show.
I'd suggest be on the look-out for anything or proof of this, because I would really like to see Eve on film. She is a beautiful gorgeous girl.
AND she was wearing this "CAROLINA" finger..you know, the ones they wave around at games???
I'm confused...but I'm sure there will be light shed on the subject in due time.

How exactly do you KNOW it was her? :eyebrow:

Maybe it's that Geldof girl's friend, who looks exactly like Eve?

yea how can you be so sure it's eve?
I mean, why would she be there? she's Irish, and no movie star, so what is she doing in a movie in North Carolina???? your story makes no sense!

xtal said:
No, sorry, I've got my story right, just followed thru on it. Bono's family are not in Australia.
His brother Norman and his wife Geraldine and their three kids are. Lorraine, 25, lives and works in Sydney.
Eve was just in North Carolina, and Jordan is attending school, so those girls are NOT in Australia right now.

I didn't say Norman lived there. I am well aware he lives in Ireland. Some of Ali's family lives in Australia (Sydney, I think). Unless you actually go to school with Jordan and Eve, this thread is little more than tabloid nonsense.

So, I’ve always wondered what the show “One Tree Hill” is about. What is the premise of it?

One Tree Hill is a drama television show, and it was kinda named after the U2 song, or so I've read while doing research on the heck would Eve be on the show set...

That's fine if you don't believe me. :(

Oh and those that might believe me, keep on the lookout for a movie or something on One Tree Hill. Eve Hewson was involved.
:)

I'm willing to believe me if you would say why you think this is true. Were you also on the set? Did you talk to Eve?

The only imdb record for Eve Hewson is the Late Late Show in 2003.

It's called One Tree Hill because it's Tree Hill, NC, not named after the U2 song.

THREE WORDS AND A STAR
An independent feature film, THREE WORDS AND A STAR, has opened a production office and begun shooting. For more information, contact them by (FAX) 910-763-8913 or (EMAIL) threewordsandastar@gmail.com

more information on the movie that Eve is filming. She is an extra.

I first saw Eve on the set and did some serious digging on WHY she would be in North Carolina.
Then I read that North Carolina is the third popular spot to film movies and television shows and IF Eve wasn't on OTH, maybe another film, hmmmmmm????

Don't ask me how I got this information because I forgot... I got it from information my friend said, she's tried to be extra on One Tree Hill, she didn't get to be in the show, but she was on the set. And then I saw Eve and she asked her friend if Eve made it on the show and they said "No", she was just visiting the set and is in NC doing a movie- that was filming during the same time. But it's not a big movie, Erika said. Then wtih the help of internet and info from my friend...I got some information on this indie film, you can go ahead and email asking if it's true. I just did.

And WHY do you have to bust my chops all the time? have I ever been mean to you? The tone in your words says that- you won't even give me a chance.
Jees.

When I first pointed out Eve, I said, "Oh my God, I know her. I mean I don't know her, know her, but shit I know who she is!" My friend looked at her and said, "Who is she? She's goddamn gorgeous."

Eve was wearing a small zip up black hoodie, waving a finger in the air at everyone, jeans, and black converse. She is tiny. I mean she is probably a negative Zero in pant size. She is absolutely stunning. She sure sticks out, especially her personality...

I'm still a bit confused by this report.

Were you actually on the set yourself? (I thought you lived in Alaska, or was that someone else I'm remembering?) Or did you see photos from the set?

Why on earth would Eve Hewson leave Ireland in the middle of the school year to go to NC to appear as an extra (not even a featured performer) in an obscure indie film? It makes absolutely no sense. I suspect the person you saw is someone who looks like her. She's extremely pretty, but there are lots of dark-haired, blue-eyed, fine featured girls in the world. :shrug:

Yeah, I still don't see how that's proof it was Eve? :eyebrow:

If she was on the show or in any movies, it will say so on IMDB. Until it does, or there's proof it's her, I'll assume she hasn't.

Honestly, I doubt it would be too hard for Eve to get a part in a more popular production, considering her looks and connections.

I'm not trying to bust anyone's chops. I'd love to see more of Eve, but your posts make no sense!

Famous peoples' kids can always worm their way into being an actor/actress, model, fashion designer, etc. I wonder how many of them would even be noticed if they were born to Joe and Mary Blow in Madison, Wisconsin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom