On This Day In 1982

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
A very special day happened for PLEBA :D (and for U2 of course :wink:)

February 11, 1982: U2 meets Anton Corbijn

The second half of U2's U.S. tour begins with the band playing on a riverboat as it sails its way down the Mississippi River. A writer from New Musical Express attends the show to report on the band's progress, and brings with him photographer Anton Corbijn, who meets U2 for the first time and begins a working friendship that lasts to this day.

Please post all your Anton photos :)

uncut_adam.jpg

Not only I like Corbijn's work for U2, also because he's really an excellent photographer (and director), I'm charmed with his style ... one of my favorite photographers definitively :yes:

I would like to see Anton photographing to the Super Furry Animals or Coldplay

bono.jpg

:bono: as a Mexican bandito :D... I love this pic

MrsSpringsteen said:
A very special day happened for PLEBA :D (and for U2 of course :wink:)

February 11, 1982: U2 meets Anton Corbijn

The second half of U2's U.S. tour begins with the band playing on a riverboat as it sails its way down the Mississippi River. A writer from New Musical Express attends the show to report on the band's progress, and brings with him photographer Anton Corbijn, who meets U2 for the first time and begins a working friendship that lasts to this day.

Please post all your Anton photos :)

This needs to be declared an official holiday or something!!! I love Anton's pics! They're always so elegant & classy looking. Of course the subjects he's photographing help out a lot too!!:wink: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom