OMG! I just saw an early clip of Bono on TV!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vienna

Babyface
It was from the early '80s, and he was on the Tom Snyder show. I had no idea how hot he was back then. Damn! Now I can see why a lot of you are Bono fanatics. I almost think he looked better than Larry back then.

I have that clip on tape somewhere from awhile back...they were so cute!
smile.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

who is tom snyder???

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

He used to have a kind of boring late night TV show back in those days. He was the last thing on before our channel played the national anthem and signed off the air, as they used to do. I never liked him or found him entertaining, but sometimes if I was up (I was 19-20 years old in 1981) I would leave him on, and luckily that night I discovered U2! I don't think he even has a career any more but luckily they do!
smile.gif

I have a PLEBA confession to make-

I just saw it too, and I totally would have done Edgie back in the day. He looked so young and innocent and adorable and *swoons*...now, it's that weird uncle thing that prevents me from wanting to jump on him but just thought I'd share.

biggrin.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Back
Top Bottom