Oh I Know the Ladies Want to See These...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
So here you go. They are the photos from Mysterious_Ways "OH MY GOD! BONO KISSED ME!!!" post in the main forum. Call me more charitable in my advancing age
wink.gif
, but I put them on my own server, as Yahoo! won't let you post the pictures in this forum:

bono_kiss1.jpg

bono.jpg

larry.jpg

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

i'm so jealous!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
i saw these over on the other forum along with her great story!

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Originally posted by melon:
So here you go. They are the photos from Mysterious_Ways "OH MY GOD! BONO KISSED ME!!!" post in the main forum. Call me more charitable in my advancing age
wink.gif
, but I put them on my own server, as Yahoo! won't let you post the pictures in this forum:

bono.jpg

Melon

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOIUS!! Thank you Melon, I was hoping she'd post them here! They are so much bigger than the ones I saw on her site, you can see the detail in Bono's eyes!
You can see his Rosary beads around his neck!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Melon is so very cool for doing that! Sorry about my scary huge head in the Larry pic - lol!

Yahoo sucks that way - about posting pics. I'm glad somebody could put them up.

Thanks again Melon! Hope everyone enjoys!

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

I made mention of a little goal I had in another thread recently......well that top pic there....that's it's!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

OMG
eek.gif
......I would die !!!!!

------------------
I'm just a singer,some say a sinner.Rolling the dice,not always a winner.
You say I've been lucky,well hell I've made my own.
Not part of the crowd,but not feeling alone.

----Two Shots of Happy One Shot of Sad-----

Wow, those are huge, wonderful pics! You are one lucky gal!!
That Larry....looking all surly (no surprises there), he should have smiled! Thanks for posting them, they are great!
smile.gif

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

If you want to kiss the sky..Better learn how to kneel..(on your knees boy!)

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

***Maria***

OMG Mysterious_Ways WHAT a story!! ach! omg this is me:
barf.gif
you were so calm though!
i knew I should have skipped work and driven down to NY! and to see Bono in a white tshirt! bahhhh doesnt get any better than that. did you have this big urge to turn your head and let his lips smack yours?!

that pic of Larry
flash.gif
SO HOT
if I hope in my car now i can make it by 6...
auto.gif

------------------
It's okay, the struggle for things not to say.
I never listened to you anyway

My fanatical U2 webpage: Take Me Higher

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 09-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 09-06-2001).]

Then I got inspired to do a "remix," but feel free to keep on oogling at the first 3 pics:

bono4.jpg

Just thought I'd share...

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

LMAO Blueeyes!!!! That was so cute! Thanks for the kind words. I am a very happy camper today!

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

Awesome story! Amazing pics! WOW!
biggrin.gif

AH, to be that close to Bono-I WANT HIM!!
He looks SO doggone good. I don't care how old he is, the man looks totally gorgeous!

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

Originally posted by melon:

bono.jpg

homina homina homina....

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"There's too much Chex and not enough Mix!" ~Me

Am I the only one that's noticing that you can, uh, see up his nostrils? It just distracts from the whole Larryness of the picture, it's just...NOSTRILS. Great pic of the inside of Larry's nose, though!

...Just kidding. I love the pics. Especially the Bono ones. I am a bit partial to the man. But Larry... I just don't see, in that picture, why people find him so insanely attractive. Some other pictures, maybe, some other era, sure... But I don't know. I think he's just not the best looking one in the band.

::Lindsay now digs a large hole and hides in it, preparing for attack. She shields herself with her hands as ten million PLEBA Larry Lovers rush her little hole with blazing torches, bloody axes, and the like, all bearing looks of sheer hatred on their faces.::

::Lindsay then sees Bono among them.:: "Bono! Help me! They're out to kill me because I bashed Larry in a very mild way! Get me out of here!" "Step aside, y'all." ::Bono comes up to the small hole and reaches a hand down, which Lindsay grabs. Lindsay is pulled out of her hole and her feet are safely planted on firm ground. The PLEBA Larry Lovers all stare at Lindsay, weapons still in hand. "Now what?" Lindsay asks. "Now you die." Lindsay looks closer at Bono and realizes that that was no Bono. THAT WAS TONY THE BONO CLONE! A SPY FOR THE ANTI-LINDSAY MAFIA!::

::Lindsay screams in pain as she is set on fire, has her fingers chopped off, and is then eaten by the rabid, now caniballistic PLEBA Larry Lovers and their beloved spy, Tony The Bono Clone.::

The end.

-Dead Linds

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

Ahh-AAAADDGGHH!
*The Fly as a news reporter with a mic steps in*
The Fly: Hey y'all. welcome to Zoo-TV news!That was the sound of Bluey having a severe stoke brought on my a fit of apoloclyptic jealousy, oh wait, I think she's coming around. Yes, yes, Bluey seems to be stirring, lets see what she has to say"
Blue:"Must get printer...printer needed for kissy pic....bring me Printer!" *thunk*
The Fly: Well, she seems to want a computer printer for some reason. Oh, this just in! *Fly reads* Blue is apparently en route to the hospital but refuses to cooperate with paramedics unless she gets to, and I quote. "sew the picture onto my left arm, that's right, attach it surgically you stupid g**-d*mn M*FO"S!".
Well, more on this story as it unfolds.
In other headlines, congrats to Mysterious Ways on being smooched by Bono!
And now to Mr. Macphisto for the weather...

Awww, I know u gals will hate me for this, but I think Lardence's nose is getting bigger and bigger.
biggrin.gif
Puhleease don't hate me, I still luuuuurve him... He's always been the runner-up after Sparky.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by CatDubh:
Awww, I know u gals will hate me for this, but I think Lardence's nose is getting bigger and bigger.
biggrin.gif
Puhleease don't hate me, I still luuuuurve him... He's always been the runner-up after Sparky.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
lol!
Larry grows in nose-ness
Bono grows in other part-ness

*runs back to overflowing elevated Bono thread*

I had to come back and see these pics cause
bbbbbbaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! BONOLIPS! *pass out* yum

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Thanks for letting us rub up against you!" ~Bono~