NRJ pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

088ec057.jpg

I like the like *wall* of cameras behind him...jus a giant mass....

I also enjoy the fact that in some pics that shirt is most certainly see through..:wink:

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the photos, kellyahern! You rock!

Anyway, has anybody the video of Bono from this event? of his speech or just something...
Thanks

Oh my God, someone posted a YSI link on U2.com with the speech and it is absolutely fabulous!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

It's in the thread about Security in France. I'm going to upload another one and post it here but its a little over 30Meg, ( I don't want to hijact their link). But if you can access the member site its well worth it.

I'm uploading now.

Ramblin Rose, could you please tell me how long it will take? I mean the uploading. Because I have to go, but I really don't wanna miss it.

Thank you very much for the uploading!:bow: :bow: :bow:

Here it is:

h t t p://s27.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=16VUIT01YP5EL1D3CRQQWE86JF

remember to replace ysi with y o u s e n d i t (without the spaces).

Please can someone try it and confirm that it works.

Is it just with me, or is the picture way ahead of the sound?

Not that I mind much. It was great anyway!

Lucy3011 said:
Is it just with me, or is the picture way ahead of the sound?

Not that I mind much. It was great anyway!

I think it might be you, I'm watching it in perfect synch. Are you using Windows Media Player?

All I got on there was an interview backstage and that there was french being spoken over Bono speaking in English. I would like to see the speech on stage if anyone has it! thanks! :)

ramblin rose said:

I think it might be you, I'm watching it in perfect synch. Are you using Windows Media Player?
Nah, it opened in Real Player.... I'll try it in Media Player...

U2Girl1978 said:
All I got on there was an interview backstage and that there was french being spoken over Bono speaking in English. I would like to see the speech on stage if anyone has it! thanks! :)

That's the link I just posted. (Bottom of the page before this one). I can't get over how gorgeous he looks:drool: :drool:

U2Girl1978 said:
Ooh la la! Ok I've changed my mind! He looks damn good and yes his hair is looking great! WOOHOO! ;):drool: :drool: I :bow: to Ramblin..thank you! :laugh:
We knew you'd see the light! :wink:

I agree he speaks French very well! So he speaks French, can sing, he has an amazing heart, genuinely cares for people, and he is gorgeous. Ok...whats wrong with him? Oh yeah, he's taken.

Back
Top Bottom