NRJ pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
I am dying to see what he's going to be sporting for the tour.

Me too! I want it to be sorta similar to the Elevation look but feck I doubt that will happen. Why is it that I am so hot over this guy?? lol I cannot wait to go and see this band in concert...hopefully(that's a very distant hopefully) I'll get on stage with him.... *sigh* one can dream I guess...:sad:

kellyahern said:
r4237346341.jpg
:combust: Wow he looks really good there! Black was invented for him!

I will continue viewing this thread when I can stop looking at this picture...

Schmeg said:

:combust: Wow he looks really good there! Black was invented for him!

I will continue viewing this thread when I can stop looking at this picture...

oh yeah...............:drool:
Me likes the look :drool:

I sure hope that there will be some COS going on while their on tour, and a lot of it too! I noticed in the pics that he looks as if he has been working out, he looks solid. Also, he is one of the very few men who wears jeans that actually fit. He looks gorgeous, thats all there is to it. The man is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

clementine_rose said:
I sure hope that there will be some COS going on while their on tour, and a lot of it too! I noticed in the pics that he looks as if he has been working out, he looks solid. Also, he is one of the very few men who wears jeans that actually fit. He looks gorgeous, thats all there is to it. The man is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Um what is COS? Having a brain fart here!

Bono tend to like to rip or tear his shirt during songs (it doesn't seem to matter which song but vertigo seems to be a favorite). It must be the sheer emotional punch of the song that make the man want to render his clothing to shreads - who knows he might just be hot. I think he has stock in certain grey and white v-neck tee shirts.
Anyway COS - Cruelty of Shirts

When I first heard someone say COS I thought that they were talking about a type of lettuce. So I was really confused. I had a test the other day in class and one of the questions was what is cos, well I just started laughing. I don't even know what was on test after that question, all I know is I kept seeing Bono ripping his shirt.

nurse chrissi said:
Oh I think the whole thing is on purpose - but at first I couldn't get past mock turtleneck on Bono:yikes: I'm just a little upset for the lack of beret:wink:

Not the outfit I would have dressed him in:|

Back
Top Bottom