not sure if this is the place for this, but here's a scrapbook page I made

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

love2bmama

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
running down the road like loose electricity
I don't know if this is out of place here, but as some of you know I am a scrapbooker and it is my "other" hobby (my main hobby being a u2 fan, lol!)
Anyway, I made this page today about meeting Bono in Seattle, I have tons of pics and this one has one of them, so I plan on making lots more pages in the future.
The little matchbook that says "A beautiful day" opens up and I have written out the story behind the photo inside it.
Hope you like it!
Molly

2480fe71.jpg

I think that's super cute! How'd you make that picture with Bono and you (I'm assuming) in color? That's so neat! I almost wanna learn how to make something like that, I'm so artistically impaired when it comes to visual stuff...

:up:

love2bmama said:
I don't know if this is out of place here, but as some of you know I am a scrapbooker and it is my "other" hobby (my main hobby being a u2 fan, lol!)
Anyway, I made this page today about meeting Bono in Seattle, I have tons of pics and this one has one of them, so I plan on making lots more pages in the future.
The little matchbook that says "A beautiful day" opens up and I have written out the story behind the photo inside it.
Hope you like it!
Molly

2480fe71.jpg

that's great :up:

I want to make a scrapbook with my photos and stuff. I've put everything in a box for now. I have no clue how to really start though :reject:

starsgoblue said:
I think that's super cute! How'd you make that picture with Bono and you (I'm assuming) in color? That's so neat! I almost wanna learn how to make something like that, I'm so artistically impaired when it comes to visual stuff...

:up:

Thanks for the compliment! I did the photo with Paint Shop pro, basically I just changed the whole thing to black and white and then added color back to only me and B, that way it'd be easier to see me in the crowded photo. It was easy, I'm new to photo enhancing and I figured it out so it must not be too hard, lol!

Molly

Back
Top Bottom