newbie seeking avatar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

honeychild

The Fly
I used to love a picture of bono which was on the back cover of an issue of propaganda from the late 80s...but i dont have it now.
He was wearing a light coloured waistcoat (vest) and there was some blue in the pic, though i can´t remember if it was in the waistcoat (i think so), shirt or what! he was sitting at a table looking down and smiling (really more of a smirk)! what a memory! but that pic was just the best!! wink:

does anyone have that pic? problem is I dont know how to turn it into an avatar even if i had it!:reject:

maybe thats a long shot....so...does anyone have a selection I could choose from? thanks :)

I think I know which one you want, but if you make it into an avatar you're going to have to cut it down, probably to just the head. If you use the whole thing it will end up so small you won't be able to see it.

Do you mean this one?
fdd5d680.jpg

If so,

2d680b40.jpg

Last edited:
Oh you beat me! But mine doesn't have lines

flowers-vi.jpg

Granny, do you agree with me you can't really do an avatar of that whole thing, only the head? Also the dark shadows around his head will not make it look good either :huh: There have been a lot of good pics I had to give up on being avatars because they just didn't work small:huh:

thats the one! thankyou so much! even if I don´t use it as an avatar I can still enjoy it again!! :wink:

thanks for your efforts... I´ll also have a look through your collection U2kitten.

Back
Top Bottom