New Magazine Cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
Bono's on the cover of the latest issue of books and culture magazine.

The cover is on the atu2 website.

It's great: Bono for President.

I don't have a way to post the picture and I don't want to link it from their website. Maybe one of you can.

9cb38576.jpg

I have one but I'm not sure where to get more. Last week my aunt e-mailed me and said to meet in her office and she gave me the copy (she subscribes).

Has anyone looked in Barnes & Noble or Borders and they don't have it?

Is it worth looking for it there?

starsgoblue said:
Please someone tell us....I couldn't find it online at Borders or B&N....

I'm going to all of the bookstores around here right now.

I'll let you know what I find out.

Uh, I can ask my aunt if she knows. Her was sent to her but maybe she found one somewhere first and then decided to subscribe.

BTW, the cover is not that great of quality. It's not glossy like a regular magazine, more like newsprint by slightly thicker paper for the cover. And it's oversized like RS.

I think that you might be able to look at http://www.christianitytoday.com/books/

If you look here I'm sure that you'll find something about purcahsing a copy. I would look to make sure that you can get a copy, and find some more information, but I am on my way out the door to go back to school. Just thought I would give you the web address before I left. :wink:

Okay, so i went to:

Borders
Barnes and Noble
Books a Million
Waldenbooks

and

6 Christian Bookstores.

No one's ever heard of it.

My only other option is to go a the largest Family Christian store in the U.S. which is in Irving behind the TBN network (was referred to it by one of the Christian stores I went to).

I need to figure out where this is and I'll probably go tomorrow.

I looked through that website yesterday, but it seems like the only way to get this is by subscribing to it. I'm just afraid that I'll subscribe and they'll send me the next issue.:huh:

Back
Top Bottom