My U2 Tattoo...Clock is tickin'...Something weird...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, hopefully I will have time to take my disposable camera in to get it developed tomorrow. I think I'm going to get one of those picture CDs. That way I won't have to worry about scanning.

took the camera in today...should be ready tomorrow after five, the guy said.

On another note, I am hoping my tattoo moves through its current stage quite quickly. Right now it is basically a big itchy scab! :rant: :lol:

wertsie said:
took the camera in today...should be ready tomorrow after five, the guy said.

On another note, I am hoping my tattoo moves through its current stage quite quickly. Right now it is basically a big itchy scab! :rant: :lol:
groovy! i can't wait to see the pics! :D

yeah, the scabbing seems to take forever. then one day, it looks totally normal. it's no longer raised, itching, peeling, or scabbing, and it looks like you've had it for years. :mad:

i remember around this time last year, when i got the huge one on my ankle, i had decided that wednesday i was going to get it done that friday night. i came home from my night class and ran up to my mom and said, "i HAVE to get a tattoo this weekend!!"

i'd decided, i was going to do a speech on the history of tattoos in my oral comm class, and wouldn't it be groovy if i had visual aids on me, instead of lugging a huge posterboard? i already had two, but i thought getting one on my ankle would be a bit easier to see than the two on my wrists. ugh, it was swollen out at least an inch, still, almost a week after getting it done. i had to lean on the podium for support cuz i was fine walking, i was fine sitting, but to stand up straight and not move made my ankle really hurt. i'm such a dork. :rolleyes:

KhanadaRhodes said:

groovy! i can't wait to see the pics! :D

yeah, the scabbing seems to take forever. then one day, it looks totally normal. it's no longer raised, itching, peeling, or scabbing, and it looks like you've had it for years. :mad:

i remember around this time last year, when i got the huge one on my ankle, i had decided that wednesday i was going to get it done that friday night. i came home from my night class and ran up to my mom and said, "i HAVE to get a tattoo this weekend!!"

i'd decided, i was going to do a speech on the history of tattoos in my oral comm class, and wouldn't it be groovy if i had visual aids on me, instead of lugging a huge posterboard? i already had two, but i thought getting one on my ankle would be a bit easier to see than the two on my wrists. ugh, it was swollen out at least an inch, still, almost a week after getting it done. i had to lean on the podium for support cuz i was fine walking, i was fine sitting, but to stand up straight and not move made my ankle really hurt. i'm such a dork. :rolleyes:

:up: Thanks for sharing! :happy:

And speaking of using your tattoos for school...In my "Writing with Style" class, I'm going to write a paper about my experience getting this first tattoo.

Oh, and you're not a dork! :hug:

Stories for Boys said:
*taps fingers in impatient manner*

o wait.......i took 'em.....:lmao:

:lol: Okay, don't kill me, guys, but the place where I took the camera isn't open till Monday! :madspit:

:shrug: Monday morning it is, I guess...

Okay, here we go...

The before picture...
tat1.jpg

Holy crap! Look at HIS tattoo!!!
tat2.jpg

tat3.jpg

tat4.jpg

All done!
tat5.jpg

And here's a pic I took in the mirror the other day...
tat6.jpg

A big thank you to Laura, Lies, and Ellen for going with me, and to Laura for taking the pictures! :hug:

Last edited:
Did I ever tell anyone that Elvis was with me when I got my U2 tattoo?

Very nice wertsie.. I like it. :D

Your pics remind me of mine.. :laugh:

3355697923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323277788684ot1lsi

it just occured to me that i could get a tattoo if i wanted one now....not to say that i want one or anything...

ok.........................i'm saying i want one!!!

Stories for Boys said:
it just occured to me that i could get a tattoo if i wanted one now....not to say that i want one or anything...

ok.........................i'm saying i want one!!!

:happy: All you need is the right design!

:confused: Laura, what happened with your post? When I quoted it in my last post it say "Okay....I'm saying i want one!" at the bottom, but not in the original post!

wertsie said:
:confused: Laura, what happened with your post? When I quoted it in my last post it say "Okay....I'm saying i want one!" at the bottom, but not in the original post!

it's in the original post...just in sky blue so it doesn't show up well..........you can see it in the original by highlighting it...try that...

:shifty:

Stories for Boys said:

it's in the original post...just in sky blue so it doesn't show up well..........you can see it in the original by highlighting it...try that...

:shifty:

:lol: That's kind of cool, actually! You could put secret messages in posts...

Back
Top Bottom