My take: Larry is really a secret agent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

explorer

The Fly
I mean c'mon, he sticks out like a sore thumb:
htdaabbonus_032.jpg

who here has seen The Bourne Identity?

:D

I personally have always thought that Larry might be a vampire. Think about it he never ages, always looks his best, wears shades,doesn't seem to go out in public very often and could seduce any woman if he wanted to. If he were a vampire....I would be happy to donate some blood. Can I say that?:shifty:

mysteriouslarry.jpg

larrysquat.jpg

larrybrwnshrt.jpg

Doesn't he seem kind of vampire-ish? Or is it just me?

:yes:
but larry the vampire really doesn't have much of a ring to it
The vampire Bono or the vampire the edge sounds a bit cooler:wink:

SO have we decided they all are? Larry would logically be the head vampire = y'know, the one that made the others. That's why they say that he "gave us all our first job, and never lets us forget it" !

...and his birthday is halloween .... :shifty:

Of course the up side to this is that they will all live for several hundred more years - at their present rate of production, that's at least four more albums out of them!

EDIT .. thinking about it, getting back on topic with the secret agent thing, absolutely he could be. Punctual, responsible, well organised. More importantly to PLEBA, I think, he would make the hottest James Bond. EVER. Imagine the bike stunts in that movie! :ohmy: We know who the Bond girl would be though, unfortunately!

:wink: ~Ultra

Last edited:
Larry = Secret Agent
Bono = vampire ( I still have images of that actor from Van Helsing stuck in my mind)

Although I could just as easily see Bono as a secret agent and Larry as a vampire. I'm easily led. I could put them in any situation and any scenario. I'm good like that. :wink:

starsgoblue said:
OMG...he is a vampire!! :hmm: Maybe Bono is too, that's why he always bites, he can't stand the scent of PLEBAn's lusty blood at concert and he forgets himself. :yes:

jesus! maybe they are all vampires!

and you know what would be good in that?! they would play forever!!! :wink: :wink:

UltraVelvet and Bonofox make excellent points....

You guys remember the vampiress hoochiemama coven in the movie Bram Stoker's Dracula....:lightbulb in my head turns on:

PLEBAns....living forever to serve the boys! :yes:

Now I want to get bitten by Bono even more!!!

clementine_rose said:
I personally have always thought that Larry might be a vampire. Think about it he never ages, always looks his best, wears shades,doesn't seem to go out in public very often and could seduce any woman if he wanted to. If he were a vampire....I would be happy to donate some blood. Can I say that?:shifty:

mysteriouslarry.jpg

larrysquat.jpg

larrybrwnshrt.jpg

Doesn't he seem kind of vampire-ish? Or is it just me?

that's one hawt vampire :drool: I think he's a vampire AND a secret agent :D

The evidence against Bono being a vampire is adding up... of course I'm not sure which I'd rather happen, me bite Bono's neck or Bono bite mine...

it's amazingly hot either way :combust:

starsgoblue said:
You guys remember the vampiress hoochiemama coven in the movie Bram Stoker's Dracula....:lightbulb in my head turns on:

PLEBAns....living forever to serve the boys! :yes:

:laugh: :lmao: :applaud: ~ Ultra

Me! Me! Master, pick me!

Back
Top Bottom