Mr Corbijn in town!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
Well unfortunatly it wasn?t Mr Corbijn himself in person but yesterday when I read the local paper it had a big ad saying:

Mortals an exhibit by photographer Anton Corbijn opening tomorrow at the art center.

And remember that I am home for christmas and this isn?t even the capital of sweden but a small town up north!

So anyway today I went down there to have a look and ran in to an old classmate of mine.

She is currently working as a reporter at the local newspaper and therefore she asked me if she could do an interwiew and take some pictures.

First she asked me what my favorite picture of the exhibit was but as I had just arrived I simply said: anything with U2 on it.

Then she asked me if I had seen any of Antons work before and I gave her the whole rap about Anton and the boys.

Then her photographer says: Well there?s a nice photo of U2 over there and indeed it was a photo from the Elevation video shoot where Bono was standing with his arms stretched out.

And across the hall they had a big screen showing Antons music videos and just as she started taking pictures of me "One" came on.

They?re printing it on monday so my hometown will get a dose of irish.

All in all it?s been a very U2-ey day..

BTW Im going crazy having left all my U2 cd:s in my dorm room!!!!

Then her photographer says: Well there?s a nice photo of U2 over there and indeed it was a photo from the Elevation video shoot where Bono was standing with his arms stretched out.

waaasss it.... this one?
elevationposter.jpg

I don't even know if Anton took this picture..

Back
Top Bottom