Moobday: Baby Baby Baby light my way!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lardencelover said:
FJ!

PLEASE... need those shirtless BabyLarry pictures! Can't d/l attachments! *is dying of want*

Do you have AIM... or I could e-mail them?

A_017.jpg
A_01.jpg

A_07.jpg
A_09.jpg

A_011.jpg
A_014.jpg

oops, how did that absolutely beautiful picture get in here:shifty:
A_003.jpg

I wish the U2images webmistress would update her site:scream:

Go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erised said:

:mad:

:rant:

:madspit:

:laugh: :p

yup, it is! :yes:

I love that pic you attached, btw... I don't think I've ever seen it!

:lmao:

About the pic... I found it by accident just now... :happy:

You're the one who felt "nauseated"

erised said:

Oh yeah, well next time, i'm licking the glass :shifty: They can haul me away in cuffs, I don't care.

:macdevil:

For the record, I don't know you... :eeklaugh:

Ok I've never seen this entire picture before. I've only seen Edge :cute: I didn't even think the rest of the guys were in the picture. Edge looks :cute: as always....no comment on Larry's expression....:silent:

3373%3B%3B9923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A38%3C3%3A3ot1lsi

i've never seen the whole picture either, just edge

yeah but we figured that since our edge-weekend thread was already 20 pages, why not invade the larry-thread? :wink:

moon_is_playing_tricks said:
hee hee...

*sneaks in*

post post post post post post post (even if it isn't baby Larry, it's Moonie's chance to share the fun she had with her digital camera over the weekend....) post post post post post....

DSC00005.jpg

Moobers :D

:ohmy: Those blue eyes.... the smile lines... GAH! I love this man's face!!!

Moonie, where is that from?

flaming june said:

:ohmy: Those blue eyes.... the smile lines... GAH! I love this man's face!!!

Moonie, where is that from?

I took it with my digital camera off my TV - it's from the Boston DVD and it's when they played Desire at the tip of the heart. It was a close-up of him and I noticed that for a split second, somebody must have taken a picture of him because his face lit up. So, I went back and did the slo-mo thing, and there you have it. ;)

Moonie :D

wow moonie that is an AWESOME pic!!!!!!! cool funky U2 shot!

I dont know if anyone has seen these of Lar, Pop era
MIKE_AND_LARRY.JPG

GABE_AND_LARRY.JPG

he looks a little pissed off there :crack:

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

I took it with my digital camera off my TV - it's from the Boston DVD and it's when they played Desire at the tip of the heart. It was a close-up of him and I noticed that for a split second, somebody must have taken a picture of him because his face lit up. So, I went back and did the slo-mo thing, and there you have it. ;)

UM, I took a picture of him during that moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited to say: :censored: i'm missing 2 pics from my album, of lar during this moment. I think cuz I copied them for the Kite book (they're in there!) and must have put them in another folder. if i can be arsed to look lata I will. but that is soo cool lol! (not like it's my flash but still cool :wink:

Last edited:
oliveu2cm said:

UM, I took a picture of him during that moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited to say: :censored: i'm missing 2 pics from my album, of lar during this moment. I think cuz I copied them for the Kite book (they're in there!) and must have put them in another folder. if i can be arsed to look lata I will. but that is soo cool lol! (not like it's my flash but still cool :wink:

Olive, I must know....

If you watch that scene closely, right at the beginning of Desire, Larry raises his eyebrows at somebody off to the side. He's not even looking at Bono or Edge. He's playing the ticka-ticka-ticka of the drums, but he's looking at someone. Then he shakes his head and visibly moves to face Bono and look at him. Do you remember what was going on right then? heh. Was it a sign somebody was holding? what?

GAH!

Back
Top Bottom