MOOB Day!!! Hair today...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
617d60cb.jpg

request: (I know it doesn't have anyting to do with hair) for a few days I have been dreaming of Larry on his motorcycle(must have to do with the fact that I'm reading U2 at the end of the world for the 5th time) Can anyone put me out of my mysery?

GracelandHarley said:
What day is it, ladies!!! And since the buzz (pardon the pun) is Larry's long, flowing, gel-less locks from the Mexico pics... post your favorite drummer hair pics!
The one that started it:
LarryMexico_nogel.jpg

HOLY :censored: !!!! this one is new to me!Grace, you made my day!

finally!!!:bow: and oh yeah..I love it ( waaay too exited about this :reject: )

You can't see his son's face so don't give me any grief... but his hair falling in his eyes is FAB in this one.... not to mention how adorable it is that his kid is all snuggly on his lap

TO-12258-471.jpg

Re: Re: MOOB Day!!! Hair today...

Leetah said:

HOLY :censored: !!!! this one is new to me!Grace, you made my day!

finally!!!:bow: and oh yeah..I love it ( waaay too exited about this :reject: )

:up:

And I saw your pic in Band Sightings thread... with the look-alike! :wink: :D

Cute pic! But I thought you were from Europe? Were you just visiting, or was I just imagining you were in the Netherlands? :huh:

tbird said:
You can't see his son's face so don't give me any grief... but his hair falling in his eyes is FAB in this one.... not to mention how adorable it is that his kid is all snuggly on his lap

TO-12258-471.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

And...cute: :cute: his snuggling his son!!

tbird said:

TO-12258-471.jpg

:cute: x100. His hair is so much better without the gel :drool:

Back
Top Bottom