Miscellaneous Picture Mix #37

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just an idea......:hmm:

sneak.jpg

Want that tshirt!:lol: Love it. I think the mosh pit option will be just fine.

Hey everyone, so last Monday I didn't go to school because it was Bono's birthday :D :applaud:
And this is a photo of the exemption form I wrote.. Check out the 'Reason' section :D:D

exemption.jpg

Call me crazy, yes, thank you :lol:

haha :lol:
Thanks everyone :D
I'm going to post it next week though, so it will be late and they just can't accept it and I will not be penalised for an invalid reason xD (I posted one yesterday which said that i was 'sick' on the day) But I just want to post this one too just for the sake of it xD

I hope you're not serious.

I would never stay at home from school or work because of anyone's birthday, not even my own. What's there to miss? Does Bono come by to celebrate with you? Does he bring a bottle of champagne? Does he pay for your school education or help you get a job?

I love the man but all I know is that I have a life and more important things to take care of.

Hehe.... well, yes I am actually.

I didn't go to school because of Bono's birthday, yes. But I wanted a day off, so I figured out I'd take it on Bono's birthday.
And yes, I don't go to school on my birthday.. because if I do, my friends will shower me with freezing cold water, eggs, flour and anything unedible they can find..

Hey everyone, so last Monday I didn't go to school because it was Bono's birthday :D :applaud:
And this is a photo of the exemption form I wrote.. Check out the 'Reason' section :D:D

exemption.jpg

Call me crazy, yes, thank you :lol:

I love your sense of humour :lol: :up: This is win.

Hahahah xD
Well, my mom signed it before I filled out the details.. But they know what I wrote anyway lol

Well, I haven't posted it yet... And today I got busted and got my student card taken away (but our lovely security guard friend got it back to me :D) so I guess it will be some time till I post it :p

Back
Top Bottom