Miscellaneous Picture Mix 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:help:

my eyes rolled so far back after reading that last post that they have become stuck. someone please give me a bop back there. sirrt for any typos. typing blind here.

:cry":

MattFromNYC said:
i really fucking like how you people decide to insult my intelligence just because i question something!

just because i ask something doesnt always mean i think theres some conspiracy behind it either!!

apparently it is YOU who is really thinking these things... :wink: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

whats it like kissing a sheep?

:tongue:

Um right. You question every little fucking thing about the band and make it some sort of knock or conspiracy against the band. It's really annoying. Knock it off and interact a little better with people on here.

MattFromNYC said:

he was super blonde before.. and all of a sudden turns into black hair?

thats a bit odd, if you ask me...

so does that mean the other son turned blonde?

hmm maybe they switched places.

i think thats a different kid.

seriously! wtf??

My boyfriend had practically white blond hair when he was younger and now he has darkish brown hair. Just so you know it can happen.

Or maybe he was switched? :ohmy:

MattFromNYC said:

he was super blonde before.. and all of a sudden turns into black hair?

thats a bit odd, if you ask me...

so does that mean the other son turned blonde?

hmm maybe they switched places.

i think thats a different kid.

Just curious. Exactly how old are you?

U2Girl1978 said:

Um right. You question every little fucking thing about the band and make it some sort of knock or conspiracy against the band. It's really annoying. Knock it off and interact a little better with people on here.

and I second that... why do you even question these things?? you are making suggestions first that A. The woman in the pic with the teacups isn't actually Bono's wife... B. the kids in the pic aren't his kids because THEY FUCKIN GOT A DIFFERENT HAIR COLOR! how do you think Bono has black hair first, and a half a year later reddish brown... and a few monts after that it's getting a little white at the head, and after that it's blackish brown again..... yeah, Bono must be wearing wigs! suuuure! Next insinuation!
Get a life, grow up, and quit on the suggestive WRONG questions okay?:eyebrow:

the teacups pic is btw from err june or july 2004........:rolleyes:

"We're one, but we're not the same.

We get to carry each other."

How many people in that last group of exchanges really failed to live up to those words?

It was more than just one male poster.

Unfortunately :tsk:

:lmao:

I do think BonoFox could be right, the first load of Disneyland/adventurepark pics were from 2001, march could fit if you see Ali is far along and gave birth in May.

I remember those pics Matt took, although they were not the same as this lot. so thanks bonofox

this place used to be amusing about 10 alter/screen names ago. though some brave souls try to save them, the threads are just a lot less interesting when they are so filled with ignorant/conspiracy comments.....but i guess as long as we respond to it, it will continue.

This is just silly.
The_Edge_Andrew_MacPherson.jpg

:drool:

Not to fuel the fire here or anything, but wasn't Bono's hair blond-ish when he was a baby?

babybono.jpg

Souly! :lmao:

And :drool: I love that Edge pic u2democrat! I'm glad his thread is a bit safer.

Edgette said:
Not to fuel the fire here or anything, but wasn't Bono's hair blond-ish when he was a baby?

babybono.jpg

Souly! :lmao:

And :drool: I love that Edge pic u2democrat! I'm glad his thread is a bit safer.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaawwwwwww *pets baby Bono*
well, most darker haired types are blonde when they're babies, my father was, he's dark now(okay he's goin gray, but still) and I used to be totally flashy white blonde too.. but I"m goin a bit reddish now(mother's a red head).... people think it's funny to call me orange.... ><
baby Bono's sooo cute:) here's another pic
*pets the baby* sooooo cute! :love:
babybono21xt.jpg

even back then he already had beautiful eyes!
(what's that in his hand btw???)

Edgette said:

babybono.jpg

as was Eli's
:shug:
normal_ktitm-alieli2.jpg

Now can we get back to posting the important pictures like Bono eating/giving speeches/posing with other famous people/saving the world/resting his head on women‘s chests, Larry scowling (I‘m pretty sure this is all Larry does), Edge looking dashingly intelligent/single-handedly saving music/Adam flirting with the ladies and/or working out ?

nurse chrissi said:

as was Eli's
:shug:
normal_ktitm-alieli2.jpg

Now can we get back to posting the important pictures like Bono eating/giving speeches/posing with other famous people/saving the world/resting his head on women‘s chests, Larry scowling (I‘m pretty sure this is all Larry does), Edge looking dashingly intelligent/single-handedly saving music/Adam flirting with the ladies and/or working out ?

what's wrong with baby Bono pics? ^^

nice picture... :drool: Fly Bono :drool: leather...... :drool:

curses guitar for obvious reasons......

err Bono... either this pic is mirrored, or your guitar is hangin' a bit wrong htere.... :eyebrow:

Commenting about the Vogue magazine with Bono & Christy Turlington on the cover from the Achtung Baby era, I'd said yesterday that I'd love to have a copy now & would probably pay up to 10x the original cost for a good one if I could find it... Kelly told me:

kellyahern said:
Ebay might have some.

So Kelly - you're probably gonna' be in trouble now with Mr. Blu.... 'Cause I did go to e-Bay & there was a copy for sale & it will probably be in my mailbox in a little over a week! :lmao: And it's not even going to cost me 10x the cover price! :applaud:

:wink:

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:

And a new conspiracy begins :wink:

if only that guitar was away, then I could tell if the pic was mirrored or not :wink:

Edit: you KNOW I was kidding there... I was right? :scratch:
also, knowing Bono raaarely has his mic in his 'leftie'... the pic is probably mirrored..... :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom