MERGED --> Bono on the cover of Q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Bono on the cover of the new Q

U2One said:
Along with my other my all time favorite musician.....

http://www.q4music.com/nav?page=q4music.about.currentissue

U2 & Oasis. My two favorite bands. Glad they're good friends...

I actually saw some of the pics from the actual magazine on an Oasis fan forum. There's a really cool picture of Noel wearing Bono's red shades.

Wich Oasis guy is the one who kissed B.?? that pic is a guilty pleasure :giggle:

Re: Re: Bono on the cover of the new Q

Caroni said:

Wich Oasis guy is the one who kissed B.?? that pic is a guilty pleasure :giggle:

Liam Gallagher. The younger brother. Not the one on the magazine cover.

Re: Re: Bono on the cover of the new Q

Caroni said:
Bono and Liam:

bonoliamkiss.jpg

Bono and Noel:

bononoelkiss.jpg

Both photos make me happy :happy: :lol:

Bono on the cover of Q

I've only scanned in the cover, there's a nice little interview with them which I'll upload later, but I have a load of work to do for Monday, so I'm having a slight nervous breakdown :wink:

bononoelandwossyqcover.jpg

:bow: Thankyou so much! Noel + Bono :love:

Please do scan the rest of them when you get a chance but please don't have a breakdown :uhoh::wink:

Strange how the only person who can really wear Bono glasses and look good with it is Bono himself.
But the no-glasses pictures are very interesting, especially since they are so rare these days. Handsome guy.

U2 Beginner said:
Is it still on sale?

< Must get a copy! :drool:

It only went on sale on the 1st, so I'm guessing yes :wink:

I'll scan the rest in this evening - my little bro's having a b-day party this afternoon and he wanted me to help out, so I can't do it now.

:combust:

Bono looks freaking amazing. He looks about ten years younger without the glasses :drool: I've really gotta figure out a way to destroy all the sunglasses everywhere in the world so that he can't wear them anymore :shifty:

Love seeing Bono and Noel together. Two legends..

Bono = Best Frontman of our generation

Noel = Best songwriter of our generation

Total U2 Nut, when you get a chance, can you scan the picture of Noel and Paul Weller? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom