MEGA MERGE ----> YouTube Links

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.. THAT WAS TOO MUCH!!! GO EDGE...GET DOWN WITH YOUR BAD SELF...
11.gif

thanks edgette! that made my day...lol

:lmao:

i dont think i have loved this man so much before!!! im a bono girl though and through.....but guh :drool:

this past week i have realised what a truly amazing guy he is!!! i mean i knew it before....but even more so now!

FAB vid :giggle:....if only i could dance as good! :wink:

I have a confession to make.....

I have always adored Bono and appreciated Edge, but damn it I'm falling for the guy big time thanks to you ladies!!! He is soooo cute!!! Wow, love a guy that dances like that in public and doesn't give a damn!! Love a guy that isn't afraid to cry!! Love a guy that cares so much! Love a guy who can make wearing a beanie look so damn hot!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I will now gladly succumb to all things Edge.... :bow:

gluey said:
I have a confession to make.....

I have always adored Bono and appreciated Edge, but damn it I'm falling for the guy big time thanks to you ladies!!! He is soooo cute!!! Wow, love a guy that dances like that in public and doesn't give a damn!! Love a guy that isn't afraid to cry!! Love a guy that cares so much! Love a guy who can make wearing a beanie look so damn hot!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I will now gladly succumb to all things Edge.... :bow:

DITTO! :drool:

:lmao:

He's brilliant!! :hug:

White man's underbite... :dance:

And I did actually think it was Adam dancing with him at first, till he turned his head towards the camera.

I love that Edge is a fan. How many times do we see big stars at concerts and award shows, sitting offstage or in the front row like they have a big stick up their butts? Edge is having a blast at a fantastic show and getting down. Bravo!!!

And how cute is that little boy getting down on stage?

The boys play rock 'n' roll, they know that they can't dance :dance:.... at least they know. :D

And is it wrong that I'm almost as in love with four Irish guys as I am my husband? :reject:

(Not really, but you ladies know what I mean. :yes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom