MEGA MERGE ----> YouTube Links

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: interesting discussion you girls had about nail biting! ok, i'll add my 2 cents worth - i have never ever bitten them and if i see people do it, i tell them to stop. if it's anything to do with my being smart and hyperactive - my nails are always longand unbitten... guess i'm not too smart :p

I used to be a horrible nail biter when I was younger :reject: Got to a point where I stopped doing it though. Love having long nails so I can get them manicured or paint them myself,lol. Oh and Im usually pretty hyper and creative (Im a writer). Do have this bad habit though of always talking with my hands,lol.

^^ me too! i do use my hands a lot, which is why i love having them pretty and polished all the time. isn't it fun being girly: :)

Babydoll said:
^^ me too! i do use my hands a lot, which is why i love having them pretty and polished all the time. isn't it fun being girly: :)

Sure is fun being girly! :yes: Have a vanity in my room and it's covered with tons of necessities for just preparing for the day :lol:

:lol: ^ ( and that's what's taking up all my free time!)

I just remembered I had this pic from the "Big Man" moment seen in the 3rd video. Not sure who took the photo... Does anyone have any more?? I love that clip, Bono's reactions are so funny. :D

bonocarry.jpg

Youtube seems to be down at the mo so I can't see the clips but the big guy in Amsterdam was hilarious.

I recall it very well, the most funny part was how , when he put Bono back down, he somehow wanted to kiss Bono and Bono just sort of pushed him away :laugh:
It seemed like Bono wanted to say, "you've had your moment, that will do" LOL.

I thought I had more pics of this but I can't find them right now.

:lol: ok, to rephrase: does anyone remember what song bono was singing when the fan picked him up? umm... you all know what i mean, lol, i just can't phrase it well. :p

I'm sorry, Babydoll! But that was the first laugh I've had all morning -- thank you! Uh, and I don't know what he was singing...didn't get to it before youtube went down.:(

Beautiful Day.

And that fanny pack around that guys waist looks like it's ready to snap off and take someones eye out with it.

And big dudes like that should NOT WEAR SPANDEX BIKER SHORTS. Ewwwwww.

I know that had to hurt....he did get hurt by that fall he suffered some lasting problems with his discs and back. He also said in an interview that too much sex at his age attributed to his back problems!!!!:ohmy:

JCOSTER said:
I know that had to hurt....he did get hurt by that fall he suffered some lasting problems with his discs and back.

Where did you read that? From what I remember, he didn't really fall because he was caught by security and set right back up on stage. I sincerely doubt they would've stood there and watched him land flat on his back!

:lmao:

How I love that quote. Bono couldn't resist bragging, justa little, now could he?

Didn't he also mention something about having to wear some eletrical device on his back?

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Where did you read that? From what I remember, he didn't really fall because he was caught by security and set right back up on stage. I sincerely doubt they would've stood there and watched him land flat on his back!

I don't remember exactly where I read it but even if the security peeps caught him he still could have injured the discs in his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom