Macphisto Society Rants and Raves Continued...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm here! Just read Bona's post too! Posts = good times, in my book! I'm not gonna be around too much from Fri-Monday though... 4 day weekend for me! Hoooorah!

Since it's so slow tonight, I give you the story of (long-winded)Bbug's discovery of the MPS...

It was a cold, bleary weekend morning. The kind of morning when the school cafeteria doesn't open until 11 or so, for brunch. A famished Beebs awoke around 9, 2 whole hours before her alarm was supposed to rouse her. She grumbled angrily, and tried in vain to think of ways to pass the time. Walk to Dunkin' Donuts? No, it was far too cold, and she far too broke, to make that journey. Talk to someone from her floor? No, they were all still sleeping. Do Spanish homework? HA! not likely. She took a shower, made faces in the mirror for a while, and checked her email. Still over an hour left. Disgruntled, she ventured into PLEBA, curious as to whether or not her registration had yet been processed...it had not...but wait, what was this thread? Who were these marvellous, martini-swilling creatures? Beebs had to know more. She followed the link to the previous segments. She watched with awe as they transformed from angel to phisto to human, fell in and out of love, suffered horrific injuries, got married...and then she realized that she had missed brunch.

Comforting herself with a slew of curse words, Beebs bounded over to the elevator like some kind of enraged (though petite) gorilla, confident that at 1:30 pm, she could at least find herself an open grocery store with an ATM and buy some food. When she got home, she checked eagerly for updates.
...which basically brings us to the present
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Bbug (edited 01-16-2002).]

*flies in on a carpet of flannel* Just wanted to say that the Larry part with the jacket and the kissing motion was ADORABLE!!!
biggrin.gif
Was the jacket flannel?!?!?!?!
redface.gif

PS-Thanks for a great story continued MPS girls!!!

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

September, streets capsizing, spilling over down the drain...shards of glass splinters like rain...but you could only feel your own pain... October, talking getting nowhere...November, December, remember. This will never happen again.

I bang things for a living! ~Larry

BEEBS!!! Yay! We didn't run you off!!! So tell us about yourself girl!

When did you fall in love with Mac...

Are you a Mac girl or a Fly girl?

Have you read all of the past episodes or are you new to all of this?

Ok I'll leave you alone, but do tell..
smile.gif

Fishy <><

------------------
"God is down with the MPS" -ScottPhisto my Favorite Man-Slut

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Olive: ...This is exactly why I stick with being a bitch to humans and not tolerating nonsense. Opal knows what I mean, don't you Opal?
Opal: *somewhere offstage with Macphisto, drinking* Bitch all the way, darling.

LOL that's too great...fishy, loved it lol. i left u there to go drink with mackie! how awful of me
wink.gif
....scott - tuna?! *barf* lol bluey - opal will glady play the damsal in distress if mackie is gonna carry her somewhere... hehe

keep writing opal's cameos...i, ehm i mean SHE, enjoys it
smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

"spreadin the neck love!" - olive
"my funnest one is the ISHFWILF w/ larry on teh cover and he's all moany and hottttt" - olive
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

in honor of the new Concert, i'm gonna do some burning. who wants a show? mail me two blank cds and i'll burn you copies.

you know my email.

here are the Zoo shows i have:

Boston 8-23-92
Vienna, Italy
Philadelphia 9-3-92 and 9-2-92
Dublin
Atlanta
Outside Broadcast compilation of ZooTV tour

or anything else i have you want, but i figured Zoo was appropriate. and i dont have all the dates w/ me now.

or i can put one up online, if you'd like

------------------
You see your love made complete

www.u2takemehigher.com

MPS: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 01-17-2002).]

ahhhh FInally i've caught up with the MPS...lol I hate when I miss out and then I have to read everything at once lol, but finally i'm all caught up and ready to go LOL
smile.gif
Good job girlies keep it up
smile.gif
*hugs her MPS sisters (and brother LOL)

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Oh my gosh Olive! Could it be you have had the Atlanta show I have been searching for! Oh my gosh! Please say it is the Outside broadcast show!!! PLEASE!!!

*crosses fingers*

Fishy <><

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

Wdnesday + MPS = NAKED TIME!!!

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Oh my gosh Olive! Could it be you have had the Atlanta show I have been searching for! Oh my gosh! Please say it is the Outside broadcast show!!! PLEASE!!!

*crosses fingers*

Fishy <><

fishy i dont know if I have the complete atlanta show- i vaguely remember looking before.... but for some reason on my lists of cds i have "atlanta" down and then "georgia" so maybe i somehow have 2 diff ones?? remind me to check when i get home
smile.gif

O.

------------------
You see your love made complete

www.u2takemehigher.com

MPS: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Hello? Anybody there? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

LMAO! yay! good movie

just got to NYC! yay! (using my brother's comp.) anyway, my point was that on the train on the way here i read a chunk of my MPS Honeymoon novel and was cracking up at this one line....

check it out! it's in my sig.! LMAO, bluey!

(*sigh* i'm so behind)

smile.gif

*hugs to the Phistos!!!*

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

OK, I'm FINALLY caught up! So this is what happens when I go away for a while. MPS starts a new story and gets an awesome new website(great job girls). Thanks for the stories everyone. Man I love these stories!
Hugs to everyone in MPS!! Jen

Back
Top Bottom