Lookin for Elevation pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Do you have a collection of Elevation pics from your show online?

Is there a certain website/yahoo book or the likes that you enjoy looking at to see pics from a particular show?

Can you email me?
smile.gif

I'm not looking for a bunch of random pictures, I'm looking for sites that have pages of their pictures from certain shows. I have an idea.

Thanks guys!!

oliveu2cm@yahoo.com

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

MPS: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

Olive,
I have the pics I took from all of my shows up on my page, in the Tour Photos section.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Hey Olive- I have pics that I took at the last Phoenix show, but I won't get 'em online till I get my scanner in a week. Still ok?

i have two websites to recommend. the pics are not that great, but they are there.

go to www.15five.com is my friend's website from the Tampa show. Unfortunately, he cut off a lot of heads!

my website (new, now up but not completely functional) is www.LoveRescueMe.com:8080

you need to follow the U2 link to see the next link for pics from the Tampa show.

believe it or not, I can't see my own webpage from my computer! so let me know how it looks and if you have trouble with the links...

Originally posted by elizabeth:
you need to follow the U2 link to see the next link for pics from the Tampa show.

believe it or not, I can't see my own webpage from my computer! so let me know how it looks and if you have trouble with the links...

*GASP* On U2photos.html, the Adam pic is broken! I can't see him!
redface.gif

And the U2 General link is busted somehow.... don't ask me how, but it looks like it's still on your C drive or something...I dunno. *shrug*

izzy (just tryin' to be helpful)

Hey everyone, thanks a bunch! thanks for emailing me too. I'll let you know when I have this little idea up and running. MoCool- whenever you get them up, np, let me know
smile.gif

come on i KNOW there are more pl out there who have pictures from the shows they went to online!!

Hey olive,

Here is a link to my collection of photos from Miami 12-02-01. I didn't take any of these myself (unfortunately) but I've collected them from various sources. You're welcome to use them if you want to.
smile.gif

http://www.dotphoto.com/MemViewAlbum.asp?AID=169624

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

thanks everyone!!! some of the links I couldn't open- and I tried to keep it to shows fans were at, rather than a collection of different pictures (mainly b/c I have a lot of the same ones already) but you can check out what i've done so far at:
http://www.u2takemehigher.com/elevation.html

if you come across anyone else's you think would be good up there, i'd love to hear from you. Or if you want to add your own, drop me a line! thanks!

I guess my main objective in this was to put together a bunch of places someone could go to and be able to find pictures from the show they went to. I know I wish I had a database of all the pictures of the shows I've been to.

smile.gif

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

MPS: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

Cool stuff olive!

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom