Let's find the best bono pictures ever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
MsPurrl and digsy aren't true Bono fans :shame:

Oh, yes, I am! I just didn't agree that picture was all that good! I love the way he (and all of the others) have matured into fine-looking men. And I don't think B has "saggy man boobs", either.
Give 'em a break--they are all in their mid-40s. Yeah, they did look better 15 years ago, but who among us didn't?

So there! :p

MsPurrl said:

Oh, yes, I am! I just didn't agree that picture was all that good! I love the way he (and all of the others) have matured into fine-looking men. And I don't think B has "saggy man boobs", either.
Give 'em a break--they are all in their mid-40s. Yeah, they did look better 15 years ago, but who among us didn't?

That picture was obviously posted to get the reaction it got. It's hideous and we all know it.

MsPurrl said:

Actually I think U2 now is about as sexy as ZooTV era...I dunno JT era was hot and all but they all gained a certain sexiness in the 90's that has stuck with 'em imo

I agree that they are about as sexy as in ZooTv era. :yes:

Live 8 pictures show Bono in perfect shape.

b12089b5.jpg

Queen Bee said:
MsPurrl and digsy aren't true Bono fans :shame:

haha - i think the fact that i can take the good with the BAD proves i am a true bono fan :lol:
there was a thread a little while back about the worst pictures of the band - that one was somewhere near the top of the list
each to their own, i just think its ugly :shrug: :wink:

Last edited:

Oh I must refrain till I get home so I can view these on my 22 inch cinema display....................I can't wait........................:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Damn you guys are good! I have NEVER seen so many great pictures of him before. That first gigantic one almost made me fall off my chair. Plus it's fun to have other people who think he is so incredible looking. Around here I am the minority and most of my friends look at me like I am nuts.

He makes me wanna tear a chunk off him and go to town.

I don't wanna be in line behind anyone though. I'll be behind Bono and we can make a samich outta him. Nummy Nummy .

Then we'll do the :bump: 'til we :faint: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom